fourty eight: more than enough

content warning ! 
Incase someone is uncomfortable with this 
(But I can bet you're gonna enjoy this a lot)
Anyways so
----------------------------------------------------------

Jake realised Yunhyo was holding his hand and that he didn't have to drag her anymore because she was now willingly running with him. He smiled ear to ear, flashing his infamous puppy smile. 

Yunhyo felt the wind on her face as she realised how alive she felt. She realised she had done something wrong by leaving Sunghoon like that but she also realised how right this was. 

The adrenaline rush, the thrill of running away- which she convinced herself she hated- and Jake's hand in hers as she does not have a care about the world in her head. 

She realised, she did actually miss this feeling. 

After running down a few blocks, Jake pulled her to an alleyway which stood between an old shut down bakery and a clothing store. His back hit the rough brick wall as he put his hands on his knees while panting. Yunhyo did the same, standing beside him and trying to even out her breaths. 

This was the moment Jake had dreaded all along- the moment he would say his first words to her after not talking to her for days. 

And it's not like he doesn't know what to say- he does. He has practiced it infront of the mirror so many times. But now that he looks up to see her actually standing besides him in a pretty pastel dress and a slight pink blush on her cheeks, he feels as if his memory is wiped out and his lips are sealed shut. 

But he knows it's now or never and so he turns around swiftly, startling her and somewhat himself too, putting his arms over the both sides of her head , trapping her inside. 

"Yunhyo."

"Jake..." 

"I-I missed you." he smiled. So did she. 

"I can't do this anymore, Yunhyo. I don't think I can stay away from you and pretend to be okay anymore." 

"Jake, I'm sorry-"

"Sorry? You're gonna reject me again!?" 

"No no! Please listen to me first. I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry about how I treated you and talked to you last time. I didn't even mean it. I was just so worked up and did whatever I could to get you away from me. I'm very very sorry."

"I'm-I'm glad. And it's fine, I forgave you a long time ago. I'm sorry too. For taking you for granted and never taking your feelings in consideration-"

"No!" she cut him off. "Infact you did. You did take my feelings into consideration, something that Sunghoon or someone in that position has never done to me."

"What position, what do you mean?" Jake frowned.

"Like um, like people who I have a crush on." she said, looking at her feet.

"Oh." Jake nodded, "Huh...?"

"You stupid..." Yunhyo chuckled, "I'm saying I like-"

"No! Don't say it." Jake screeched. "I'm gonna say it first not you, shut up."

Yunhyo chuckled more, looking at the way Jake was a blushing mess but also worked up at the same time.

"Yunhyo. I like you so much. I don't know since when- that feeling was just there. It always was. And if you think I'm not enough for you I'm willing to-"

"Oh fuck it, Jake." Yunhyo cut him off once again, grabbing the collar of his flannel and pulling him down, his lips landing perfectly on hers.

Yunhyo kissed him with her eyes closed while he was still in shock.

The moment he had processed everything, he closed his eyes and kissed back, slowly moving his lips.

He fixed his posture and moved closer to her, if that was even possible, his body now flush against her.

Jake lowered his hands to put them around her waist and then Yunhyo felt him smile into the kiss, making her breathless.

The kiss was rather long and it was Yunhyo's first kiss so she was still a bit surprised. She took the intiative? And how did she know how to kiss?

They parted to take a breather, their chests rising and falling rapidly. But the moment they parted, jake leaned in to place a peck on her lips.

Again.

And again.

"Jake! What are you doing?" Yunhyo asked trying to stop him but enjoying it just as much.

"Make me stop, I can't stop." Jake said, leaning closer again but she was quick enough to put her hands on his mouth and push him away. 

She was a giggling mess at this point. 

Jake pulled her into a tight hug, burying his head into her neck. 

Yunhyo put one arm around Jake's shoulder as the other made its way to his hair, carding her fingers through it. 

She didn't know if the loud beating of the heart that rang in her ears belonged to Jake or herself. 

"Don't worry, you're more than enough to me." she mumbled into his chest.