sixty five: missing

"Now, now would you look at that?" Yunhyo exclaimed in amusement. She was waiting for Sunoo and Jungwon in the hallways alongside Jay and Suyoung.

Adoration laced the three's eyes as they watched the two boys approach them while giggling and holding hands. 

"Gosh you two are so cute I'm gonna catch diabetese." Suyoung said while gathering them in her arms for a hug.

"Good morning hyung and noona. Morning Yunhyo." 

"Hey! So uh are you two..." Yunhyo hesitantly began asking.

"We haven't decided anything yet. We will talk to Riki first."

"Yeah. Now excuse us, we'll go find him."

"Wait." Yunhyo pulled out her phone, tapping on it. "I'll just ask Jake to bring him with him." 

She tapped her foot on the floor while talking to her boyfriend while the others just chatted. Their talk was interrupted when they heard Yunhyo gasp, all their eyes now staring at her.

"Yun, what's wrong?" Jay frowned.

"Riki... Jake said Riki is missing..."

"What do you mean missing?!"

"The last time me and Heeseung hyung talked to him was on the day of Jungwon's party." Jake's voice rang through the phone as Yunhyo put it on speaker. "He's not replying to our texts and not picking up our calls. I drove to his home today and nobody opened the door."

"Does he live alone?" Sunoo asked as worry laced his voice.

"No, he lives with his noona. I don't have her number or anything but no one was home."

"Maybe they went somewhere together? Family vacation?" Suyoung chimed in. 

"Then I don't know why he hasn't informed us. It's mostly not the case because finals are coming up- he can't just leave like that."

"Okay! Let's not think of the worse okay? Let's go to our classes for now. I'll see you at lunch." Yunhyo cut the call and they all just worriedly stared at each other without exchanging a word. 

"Guys. I'm sure it's just some misunderstanding. He can't be missing. Maybe he just can't contact anyone-"

"I know! I can't help but think it's because of us..." Jungwon sighed defeated, his eyes not leaving the floor. 

"We'll find him Won. Even if he's not our friend. Let's meet at lunch to discuss this further." Jay ended the discussion with that, rushing everyone to go to their class.