seventy five: there's two of us and only one bed

"Since there are three bedrooms- Yunhyo and Suyoung can take one. Sunoo, Jungwon and I will take one, and Riki, Jake, and Heeseung can take the remaining one." Jay said with both his hands on hips, standing in the living room of their little rented villa. 

The rest just stared at him with a 'are you serious' expression. 

"Hey, what? Did you really think you lovebirds will get to share the room? Just because we're away on a trip doesn't mean- I won't take responsibility if you guys do freaky stuff!" he said defensively.

"Jay hyung!"

"What the fuck?" 

Heeseung stepped forward, putting one hand over Jay's shoulder. "Relax Jay. I'm sure they'll not do anything. Plus the rooms won't fit three people anyway, only one room's big enough. Let them share the rooms. You and Suyoung-ssi can have one, I'll sleep on the couch." 

Everyone stared at the duo wide-eyed, all trying to hide their blushed cheeks, including Suyoung. 

Moving their bags into their respective rooms, everyone hurriedly vacated them as well, all of them too shy at the thought of their fellow roommates. They all came back to the living room, huddled on the couch. 

"It's already evening, so today's plan is that we go out for dinner now. We'll come back and we'll have free time so we can do whatever. Play games, chat, stay up or go to bed. Tomorrow morning, we go to the beach. Then after breakfast, we go to the local market and browse around. Then we have lunch and head back home. How does that sound?" Jay spoke up, breaking the silence. His gaze followed everyone in the room, all of them nervous and fidgety. 

He sighed in annoyance. "If you guys are that worried about sharing rooms, we can just not do that. Let's keep the room sharing like how I said earlier-"

"Let's go!"

"Dinner!"

"I'm hungry." 

"What are we eating?" 

"Did you say anything?"

Everyone got up with a chime, drowning out Jay's suggestion. He chuckled to himself. They're so childish. And cute. He shook his head.