Writing A Letter

Lucy's POV

I decided to write a letter for Natsu before we leave and for his Dad

'Dear Natsu,

I'm sorry for everything, This is the last memory of you, I hope your well, You can't choose what stays and what fades away, I miss you a little too much and a little too often and a little like everyday, I drank 45 booze, I wanted to forget your name, but the only name I forgot was mine, and it turns out, either when I'am drunk or sober, your the only thing that's on my mind, crazy right? I hope you read this, please don't let me go, I'm so tired of feeling! sad and helpless,but it's too late, I'm like a daisy, who would choose me in the field full of roses? Nobody, Who can see me? Nobody, Natsu, whatever you do, please be safe, And Lisanna, if that's what you think she is and then go on, Be. With. Her., I can't stop you, you don't even remember me. But I will never regret the day that I loved you. Goodbye my almost lover, I should've known you'd bring me heart ache like most lovers do, Your having headaches when remembering things, it hurts a lot, I'm having heartaches while remembering things, It hurts a lot than headaches, We remember and then we got hurt. I love you Natsu.

Love,
Monster'

'Dear Dad,

Hello Mr. Igneel, a.k.a. Dad, thank you so much for everything, but now, I'm leaving, your nice and kind, I wish to be with your family, but I can't I'm sorry for the burden, your like a second dad to me, Take care of Natsu..and Lisanna, I hate to say this but that's what I have to do, I can't push myself to Natsu. I hope your all well, I'll still call to see how Natsu's Doing there with..Lisanna, Dad, promise me, that you'll take care of Natsu, Goodbye Dad.

Love,
Lucy Heartfilia'

'Dear Lisanna,

Die, Damn you.

Love,
Lucy'

I laughed at that and then threw the paper I wrote to Lisanna
It was hilarious

"Lucy?" Happy woke up "Why are you laughing?"

"O-oh nothing, I just got carried away that's all" I replied nervously

Natsu's POV

*Dream*

WE WERE RUNNING, WERE BOTH WEARING WEDDING GARMENTS, SHE IS WEARING A WEDDING DRESS, SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, BUT WHO IS SHE? WE WENT INSIDE THE CAR AND DROVE TO HER APARTMENT, SOMEONE IS CHASING US, ARE WE RUNNING AWAY FROM A MARRIAGE WHO IS THAT GIRL?!!? I SAW HER CLEARLY, HER HAIR WAS BLONDE, SHE HAS CHOCOLATE EYES,SHE WAS

*Woke Up*

I woke up shouting again

"Son! What Happened?!" Dad burst in

"It's all blurry" I cried "Why can't I remember simple things?!"

"You'll get a hang of it" Dad said while rubbing my back

TO BE CONTINUED---
A/N

Natsu is gonna remember Lucy! Natsu is gonna remember Lucy! Or will he? Read the next chapter! Bye bye Arigato

_OtakuGoddess