chapter 11- Kill Or Be Killed

Chapter 11

"Hey" I smile bending down to talk to him. i was so happy to see his eyes open and look at me. 

"Ellie" Mable said making me turn to her "there's something wrong-" she stopped to scream when he grabbed the knife from my waist.

"No!" i yell trying to grab it from him making him fall on me, he was growling. i wasn't letting this happen again. memories of Emily came to haunt me as i watched toby growl and scream at me. i felt hopeless, i just wanted to know why this was happening, its not fair, why is it happening again. what am i doing wrong? 

"Kill me" he begged as black goo came from his mouth; I looked away closing my mouth as it fell on me.

"No" i groan scared, i looked to see Ryder aiming the gun "Ryder stop" i say but toby grabbed the knife from me making me hit it from his hand making him growl and choke me.

"Please toby" i cried as my air ways were being blocked.
"Kill me" he cried "you bitch, kill me!" he screamed pushing harder on my neck making me cry.

"No!" Mable said trying to get the gun out of Ryder's hand.

"He's going to kill her" Lydia cried.

"Kill him!" Danny yelled.

"He's going to kill her!" Lydia said scared because nobody was listening. 

"Ellie!" Jennie yelled. making me look in fear, she can't get hurt, i wouldn't be able to live with myself. 

"No Jennie" i said unable to breathe. as i struggled.

"stop" Jennie said jumping on toby as the gun went off hitting the wall making Lydia gasp, and toby hands were off my neck allowing me to breathe. i looked at Jennie as she pulled on him. she saved me? she risked her life for me. 

"Jennie" I coughed and i continued to cough trying to get Jennie, I looked at Ryder continuing to fight Mable for the gun trying to get her away without hurting her.

Jennie fell off Toby making her hit her head and i ran to her holding her head as she cried.

Carrie held her son scared.

"Ryder please don't hurt him" Mable sobbed making Ryder aim at toby as he stood there. not fighting anymore, why? why wasn't he fighting anymore? 

"It's okay Ryder" Toby said calming down, and his breathing came to normal, finally Danny tackled him and Ryder put down the gun and helped. 

"Just kill me" toby sobbed making Mable sob "don't do this."

"Come on Mable" Lydia holding her as she cried.

"Can't we just tie him up, till he gets better" Carrie said making me look at Ryder.

"I don't thi-" Ryder stopped as i gave him a look. i never tried this before, maybe if we wait and let his body heal, like any other sickness, maybe he could be back to normal. 

"It's worth a try" Ryder said looking at me making me give him a smile.

Toby got out of Ryder's grasp making him try and grab him, but toby fell to the ground and behind him was Liam holding a candle holder that knocked toby out.

"My good boy" Carrie cried holding him, i looked in shock as I still was on the ground with Jennie.

"Jennie" i say as i removed my hand to see blood coming from her head.

"Shit" i say "um" i said panicking "i don't i don't know what to do" i cry. as jennie just looked at me. 

"What's wrong" Lydia asked and stopped when she saw the blood.