chapter 21- I'm Sorry For What I've Done

Chapter 21

Dean Pov

"Ellie" i say as she wasn't responding "Ellie!" i say louder shaking her.

I ripped the dead guy's shirt and placed it on her womb holding it as i picked her up.

I couldn't help this feeling of losing her. I don't know why i feel this way. I hate her. I was here for one thing, i didn't care if she lived or died. But why do i care now. I carried her to one of the trucks and placed her in there. I was hoping my old military base where I was first stationed was still okay and not overrun. It's too dangerous for her. I can't keep her safe. And i just want her to be safe. And it's my fault she's not. i need her to be safe, or i won't be able to live with myself. 

..........................................................................

Ellie Pov

I woke up to the rain softly hitting my nose and the windows of a car as some of the windows were broken.... scared i got up, i looked over to see dean driving. i felt so safe with him. its the first time i felt safe. 

"How did we get a car?' i asked him

"The guys showed up in 2 trucks, one was left and now it's ours" he simply said making me groan in pain as i moved.

"Don't move too much, we are almost there" he said making me look at him confused.

"Almost where?" i ask making him look away and sigh as i felt a fabric being held on my back holding in the blood, i felt weak as my vision was blurry.

"I'm sorry Evelyn" he said, pulling to a camp? Town? What was this place.... he went to the entrance.

"Sir" a man saluted to dean...... "welcome, your safe now" the man said, i got a better look. He was in a military uniform

We went through.... buildings, but no people, just men in uniform and guns, we came to a stop.

Dean opened the door and helped me get out; I looked around.......a wall surrounded the place. They got through walls before, what makes these any different
"Where are we?" i ask 

"is this where Jennie is?"  i asked getting more scared, he didn't answer, and he walked me to the building. The doors opened to reveal people. Eating at tables and talking

"Come on" dean said softly, helping me walk.... we walked down hallways till we saw a sign that said medical wing.

"Oh my" a woman in scrubs said, i read her name tag.....she looked familiar.... her name tag read Rose. i froze when she said my name.

"Ellie?" she said "is that your name right" anger filled my body, i found the strength to lunge at her.

"Where's tommy!" i yelled making all the doctors gasp "ill kill you!" i yelled before a pain shot in my back, i looked to see another doctor injected me with something.

"Ill kill you" i said trying to fight my weakness " you killed him" my voice cracked as I cried trying to fight it "I'll kill you" i sobbed "you-" i stopped as weakness took over.

...............................................................................

Dean POV 

Anger filled my body as i watched the doctors inject Ellie as she sobbed about a boy named tommy, I'm guessing family or friend, the way she sobbed. made me feel a pit in my heart for her. i care for her. and i want her to be happy. and safe. 

"Get off of her!"  i yelled at the doctors as i grabbed Ellie, i held her as she was passed out. her long hair brushed against my arm. my body shivered at her touch.