chapter 17- You Owe Me

chapter 17

As we rode, I thought about how much Dean told me. We have been driving for days and still nothing. i really hope he knew where he was going. 

I'm starting to worry that this wasn't a good idea, how do I know I can trust him? But yet again something tells me, he isn't who he seems. I saw something different in him the day he fully told me. Maybe it was a way to thank me. For saving his life. Or something he wanted to get off his chest knowing these might be his last days. We never know when our times are up and now with everything that is going on, our chances are lower every day. Dean hasn't spoken much of the other night; he rather forget then bring it up.

Most days we ride while other days we hide from the biters. We rest, eat and repeat. i feel less scared knowing i can defend myself. thanks to Dean, i couldn't help but smile a bit thinking about when he taught me. i never felt like that with him. And i don't know what this means. my thoughts were stopped when Dean slowed down. 

"what?" i ask. as Dean got off. i looked up to see an old house. 

"There might be supplies. we need water, maybe some canned foods" he explained as i got off and he went to grab his gun when we ran into each other. 

"I'm sorry" i say trying to move to the left but he moved to the left making me laugh a bit. he rolled his eyes and moved me to the right so he could get past me. i went to walk into the house before Dean grabbed my hand. making me catch my breath as his eyes caught me, making them his. 

"What are you doing" he said dragging me back. i didnt fight him but his hand kept a grip on me. 

"Going to look for supplies" i answer looking at him weird. he gave me a look before speaking 

"There could be infected" he told me making me look around.  

"i don't see any...." i tell him as i pulled away and knocked on the door. i didn't know if anyone lived there. i wasn't going to just walk in. Dean was walking to hide his motorcycle. nobody answered so i decided to walk inside. i slowly opened the door.  making my way inside. the place looked empty. i started to look more around to try and find stuff. so, we could get back on the road.  i smiled when i found a bunch of ammo and food, to last days. i started to grab some before a voice stopped me, i froze in fear. 

"i don't like my stuff touched" a man said making me turn around. he looked like Dean but bigger. and less tattoos. and two other men walking inside. i can't take on three people by myself. i needed Dean but he wasn't here. what if he left me. 

"I'm sorry, i had no idea" i say trying to hide my fear. i needed to leave. i tried to make my way to the door but one of the men grabbed me making me try and scream but he put his hand over my mouth. my screams were muffled in his hand. as i tried to get away from them. 

"Look now, i don't want to kill you beautiful" the big man said as he walked closer. "but i will if you scream" he stated making me nod. as the mans hand left my mouth but his hands still on me. preventing from leaving. 

"are you here alone?" he asked making me nod, slowly, trying to hide the fact that i was lying. "don't lie" he said a bit louder making me whimper in fear as he inched closer. 

"im not lying" i say making him grin a bit. 

"is that right, you hear that boys?" he laughed making the two men laugh as well "why don't you help me beautiful" he started to say but he stopped to drag a knife softly against my face. making me look in fear. i need Dean. 

"Please, just let me go" i cried a bit making them look even more amused. 

"no no i can't let you go just yet" he faked a nice soft voice as he spoke to me "i need to find the man you came with."  he kept the knife on my cheek, making tears fall down my face.