4

Y/n's pov:

"Haewon, come on. You're making a scene." I sighed to my angry girlfriend as I was patiently sitting on the chair of the practice room.

"Why would I not make a scene? I've already asked you about going out for 7 out of the 7 days of the week and you're not available, once again." She chuckled in disbelief.

"You're acting like you don't spend every damn day in here. Whenever we're together something always happens and you gotta be here as soon as possible." I had to say it.

Whenever Haewon comes over or we go out, a member would call her to immediately go back to the dorms or the practice room.

I mean, of course I know she has a schedule but these are all out of it.

"You know what, this is pointless. I regret telling you to come here, I should've just stayed with Lily at the cafeteria." This really pissed me off.

Every time something goes wrong, or when I'm not on the right, someone has to be compared to me.

Lily wouldn't do this Y/n... At least she's not like that Y/n... I know her, she wouldn't do that Y/n... She's like a sister to me, we grew up together for the love of God Y/n...

The list is never ending. Just like our endless hours of discussing my insecurities. The insecurities that Haewon definitely hasn't helped me develop.

"If that's what you want, I'm leaving. Call me when you think normally again."

I quickly took my bag and left the room, not looking back at my girlfriend.

I was walking the hall to reach the elevator when I bumped into someone. Again...

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking in front of me. Are you okay?" I asked the girl that fell in front of me and offered her my hand to get up.

"I'm okay, thank you. Maybe you should take note of people walking around here— oh my. Y/n?" The girl asked with wide eyes and took off her mask.

"Minji? I knew I recognized that voice. Guess I have a habit of bumping into you." I scratched the back of my neck and gave her a bow.

I heard her chuckle as she bowed back at me.

"What are you even doing here? Are you under JYP Entertainment?" She asked with a curious face.

When I went through her name on Google she was under SM entertainment. Weird.

"Long story. But what brings you here?" I asked her to avoid the topic about Haewon. I didn't wanna get mad again.

The weird thing is when Minji appeared I immediately forgot about the fight.

"I have a collaboration stage with Hyein and an Nmixx member, along with other popular rookies." She replied and we both turned around when the elevator's door opened and a girl tallen than Minji approached us.

"Unnie! You're here. Though I'd get lost any moment and I'm too shy to ask the office workers here." She spoke to Minji before looking down.

I found it weird and looked at her direction. Her eyes were fixed on my hand holding Minji's. When I noticed I pulled away.

"Oops. Sorry for this. Guess we got caught in small talk that I forgot to return your hand." Minji have me a cheeky smile as Hyein bowed to me.

"You're Y/n sunbaenim!" She excitedly remarked as I nodded my head and went back to her.

"I'd love to continue small talk with you but we need to get to the practice room." Minji told Hyein as she run to the door next to the practice room I was with Haewon previously and got in.

"Wait Y/n! Before I forget it again, take my number. Maybe we can make a normal conversation later without bruising ourselves once again." Minji lightly touched my shoulder before making a little run to the practice room.

After wearing my mask and without noticing my smile, I got in the elevator and made sure no one was watching me when I left the building.

I checked my calls, to make sure my manager hadn't called me and went to a nearby café to get my usual order.

It was still pretty early for my appointment with the producer so I decided to go back to my house, wear my gym clothes and visit the gym for a leg day session.

Leg days were my absolute worst. There are two types of horrible pain. Pimples and leg days.

At the gym most people recognized me by now. I was a usual and most of the clients were around my age if not younger.

Kids these days wanna get buff at 13 and 14 years old huh?

I quickly put my headphones on, my phone on airplane mode obviously and blasted the shared playlist I had made with Sunwoo, to match both our vibes.

We both have different music taste but most songs are on the line Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Sunwoo, Sunwoo, Sunwoo. So it's obvious I would get to hear my favourite songs while being on the treadmill.

While trying to play my favourite song, I couldn't help but notice the top notification.

Haewon had texted me again. Like she always does after a fight. But honestly, I'm getting tired. This shit is starting to get manipulative at this point.

The fact that she had texted me definitely didn't mean that she wasn't mad anymore. It was just for me to go back.

It wouldn't be the first time to make the mistake and go back to her directly after a fight that she, herself started. But been there, done that. So there's no point in going back at all for now.

After using the treadmill for a good 20 minute jog, I started going back and forth with other machines, as my religiously followed workout plan had been created.

It did not take long for me to actually finish everything, since I was used to struggling with these machines.

The day might still be young,but I need sleep before going for work again.

author: I ❤️ Kim Minji