7

Y/n's pov:

"CUT!" The director shouted and the last scene of today's filming was finally over.

When I came here today, I didn't know I would move to 6 different sets.

First the office, then my house, then the school haul, the class, Yejin's house, and finally the club. The club half the work was done.

The director gave us a drink too so the scene would come off more natural with all the dancing around.

Now that filming was actually over, it was already past 10 p.m

I finally got a hold of my phone and checked for any texts. The only one I got was my father's telling me it was fine to skip dinner for once. It was for work after all.

Haewon on the other hand, had left me on read, probably mad at me.

About the drink... Some people are used to drinking and don't get easily drunk. But... There are some others who feel dizzy after just one sip. Minji being one of them.

"My head hurts so damn much. Why did my manager let the director give me the drink?" She complained and sat on a ball on the edge of the wall, sore from standing for so long.

"Minji, there has been an emergency at home and I immediately need to go, Y/n, can you take her to the dorm?" Her manager asked me as she anxiously looked through her bag for something.

"Yes, of course. I hope everything is alright." She gave me a polite smile and left as I sat down with Minji.

"Do you really want me to take you to the dorms? You look like you need some fresh air." I looked at her and she immediately caught my eye.

"I mean, some fresh air would definitely be better than going to the dorm with 4 sleepy people." She chuckled and I got up, offering a hand to take her up.

I didn't realize she would put all her strength in getting up so the result was Minji falling on top of me because of me not standing well on my feet and both of us laughing with the silly incident.

"At this point, I think it's our thing to fall on each other." I pointed out and she got up before checking our clothes for any damage.

"Come on, I'll call my manager to tell him to go pick up his son instead of me. We're going on a walk." I informed her and after telling her that I don't take no as an answer, she finally let me call him.

We got out of the studio with hats and masks as we could still be distinguished from the people outside even though it was dark.

In Korea, it's pretty normalized to wear hats and masks at night so people wouldn't be weirded out.

The streets were not busy tonight since it was not the weekend but you would see some couples taking strolls while wearing matching clothes and holding hands outside of the convenience stores with the "get 1 and get 1 free" ramen offer.

"Do you mind if I put on some music?" I asked her.

"On one condition. We go to the Han River." I immediately nodded and I chose a playlist to play as we walked to the Han River.

"A nice hot bowl of ramen will definitely help you a bit with dizziness, you need to eat something. Wanna stop by the nearest convenience store now?" I asked her as we were near the Han River.

"No, we'll do it after walking. What's the point of coming all the way here if we're just gonna eat?" She protested.

"Oh I love that song. I even recommended it in an interview." She immediately got excited when Die for you by the Weeknd played.

"Oh really? Then I'll change it—" I teased her and she gave me a little punch while I laughed.

We were walking in silence for a while enjoying the music and mumbling the melodie of the song

"I'm scared that I'll miss you, happens every time." Minji quietly sang.

"Okay this sounds too personal. Are you dedicating this to anyone?" I asked her and she laughed.

"I wish. It's just my favourite line of the song. Don't you have favourite lines too?" She asked as we were walking across the dark coloured now river.

"Of course I do. I was just asking jeez." I raised my hands in the air while she gave me an eye roll for the terrible acting. The irony.

After making silly jokes and conversations about our lives outside of acting, we found ourselves starving.

"Okay, go pay for me too because I'm scared to talk to the cashier. I trust your choice." Minji gave me some money and got me to get inside.

I went inside and greeted the man working there and then bought two bowls of regular Shin Ramyun, I'm sure Minji likes this brand.

I payed with my own money, of course. She got me coffee today, I wouldn't wanna be rude and ungrateful.

I went outside and when she saw me, she gave me her hand, for me to hand her her ramen but instead my hand was in a way inside her hold as I handed the money she gave me previously back to her.

We went to get a table and found the boiler machine outside of the convenience store, so I went over and cooked our ramen bowls.

After preparing them, I sat across Minji and gave her the bowl. We ate in silence, like I always did with whoever I ate with. I simply feel the need to enjoy my food without ruining my appetite by talking.

"This made me feel better, thanks." She said in the silence after we left, as it was pretty late and she needed to get home.

"I'm glad you came." I smiled.

"You look like a meanie but you're actually pretty nice." She confessed.

"Wow, love the opinion you have." I faked being surprised.

"Seriously. After the first meeting you attended, the one we met for the first time, I found you quite intimidating, even though we did talk outside. Your serious face is something else." I laughed at this since many people tell me about this.

"Because of my job, I try to fix my facial expressions. This particular one doesn't seem to change. Resting face, I guess." I turned to her with this face before laughing it off.

"We're here." She said and pointed on the building in front of us.

"Then...our walk is over." I turned to her again  before giving her a hug.

"You're not as bad as I thought by the way." I confessed.

"Hey! What's that?" She made a face.

"My lips are sealed. Reserve this conversation for another hangout." I zipped my mouth as she gave me a small smile with a breathy laugh before entering the building we were standing outside of.

I waited until she got in the elevator to make sure she was safe.

Something that Haewon never let me do. "It would be dangerous" she kept saying.

I yawned and looked at the time before going back to my house after a long day, followed by my cozy walk with Minji.

author: thank Minji's manager y'all