The prize (Movie night part 2)

(Viewer discretion: this one shot contains a lemon so prepare for spiciness)

As Tony pulled up into the driveway of his house, he couldn't contain his excitement as Layla rushed him inside. He was barely able to manage unlocking the front door and stepping inside before Layla slammed him against the wall. Their lips connected as he closed the door behind them, leaving them in the darkness of the empty house.
"Mmm, hold on, Layla." Tony mumbled against Layla's lips as he reached for the light switch and flipped on the lights. Now able to see, Tony flipped Layla around, pushing her against the wall as he took the lead. They opened their mouths at the same time and their tongues engaged in a heated battle for dominance as their kiss deepened.
Tony pulled Layla's red leather jacket off and dropped it on the floor as Layla tangled her fingers in his hair. As their kisses grew in intensity she wrapped her legs around his waist while he pinned her against the wall. One of his hands slid under her shirt, stroking her bare skin as he slowly pulled her shirt up.
"Toretto." Layla said through a moan and he took it as his cue to move the party to their final destination. Holding onto her thighs that were wrapped tightly around his waist, Tony carried Layla into his bedroom, making his way through the house by memory as he was too preoccupied with kissing her to look where he was going. He only stumbled a couple of times but managed not to drop her until he entered his room and threw her onto the bed.
"So? What do you want your prize to be?" Tony asked as he stood over her at the end of the bed. Layla looked up at him from where she was sprawled across his bed and smirked.
"You already know what I want." She said as she pulled him down on top of her and pressed her lips against his. Tony kissed back as their mouths moved in a rough, rhythmic motion. His hands trailed down her body again and pulled up her shirt. They broke the kiss for a single second as he pulled the shirt over her head and threw it onto the floor before their lips desperately reconnected.
Layla grabbed the collar of Tony's shirt, pulling him closer to her as he reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. In less than a second later, it was on the ground with her discarded shirt. Tony's hands latched onto her breasts, massaging them as she lifted up his shirt and pulled it off of him during a quick break in their heated kisses.
Tony's lips trailed down Layla's jaw to her neck where he sucked hard like a vampire trying to feed on their victim's blood. Layla moaned loudly as her fingers stroked his messy hair. Leaving little red marks as he went, Tony trailed his bites and kisses down her collar bone to her chest. As one hand clawed at her left breast, his mouth latched onto her right, biting and licking it.
After a few minutes he traded sides and went back and forth between the two until they were bright red from his biting and sucking. His lips then moved back up to hers as they shared a passionate kiss. "Mm, Tony." Layla moaned and Tony knew exactly what she wanted. His hands slithered down her bare waist and grabbed onto her black jeans, pulling them down.
Layla helped him pull them off and did the same with him until the last of their clothes had been discarded off to the side. They barely had a second to admire each other's bodies before Layla pulled Tony back down for another kiss. As their lips moved, Layla flipped them around so that she was on top. Their kiss deepened as she pressed her bare skin hard against his. Both of them were filled with an overwhelming feeling of love and lust as their bodies and instincts took over.
Tony flipped Layla around so that he was back on top and looked down at her with starry eyes. "Ready?" He asked. Instead of answering, Layla grabbed his hips and pulled him into her.
"C'mon Toretto!" She half-said half-moaned as he began pumping his hips up and down, grinding into her. They were both filled with an immense sensation of pleasure as he quickened his pace. "Harder!" She moaned and he did as she said. Layla's fingernails dug into the skin of his back, which he knew would leave a mark. But he didn't care. The only thing that mattered in that moment was the two of them and the way they felt.
"I love you, Layla." Tony said.
She threw her head back with a moan as he went into her ever harder, nearing both of their climax. "I love you, Tony." She barely managed to say before another moan. The longer they continued, the more riled up they got as both of them knew that they weren't going to get any sleep that night.