𝙾 𝙽 𝙴

"Send it." A deep, male voice says into an intercom. "She'll get it in about a week and start her mission. We'll keep an eye on her to make sure she does." The voice continued, and the assistant listening on the opposite end of the intercom quickly got to work.

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

Choi Yuna has just finished her grocery shopping. The mailman pulls into her driveway as she's unloading her car. "Hey there, Miss Choi! How's it going?" The mailman asks, approaching Yuna at the back of her car. "You always know the wrong times to catch me, Carl." Yuna replies, shaking her head with a laugh.

The mailman - Carl - is from America, but recently moved to Taebaek. Yuna and Carl have become friends because Yuna is fluent in English, as well as Korean. "What do you have for me today?" She continues, setting down the grocery bags. "Well, it seems to me just another long letter from your secret admirer, but..." He trails off, looking at the letter sized, yellow envelope.

"But, what? Carl." Yuna asks, trying to get a peek at it. "Well, the address is different! From Seoul this time instead of Busan like last time." Carl replies, puzzled. "Oh! Yeah, he moves around a lot. He's in a new place each month! That's why each letter from him is so long. Boring too, actually!" Yuna says, trying to avoid more questions. He gives her the envelope and waves goodbye. "Until next time!" He calls from the mail truck, waving as he drives away.

Yuna sighs, "that was close," she thinks to herself and picks up her grocery bags again. The secret admirer he was talking about, is actually her boss. They always send her mission from a different location so they can't be tracked. They told Yuna to do the same, but she wouldn't ever have the money for it.

After greeting her dog and putting her groceries away, she goes to her desk to open the yellow envelope.

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚈𝚞𝚗𝚊, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕." The letter starts, she throws off the first two pages as they're always the same. The same love letters over and over - to throw off suspicion - in case someone were to open the envelope before she got it.

"𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛." It states in a code only Yuna and her boss have memorized. To any other person, it would appear as a random string of words. Yuna searches through all the papers - at least 50 blank sheets - nothing. Yuna sighs and groans.

Blank pages mean she has to do her own research and fill out each page – not to mention the report she has to give after she finishes her mission.

"Well buddy, guess I oughta get started then..." Yuna says to her dog, trailing off at the end as she's not looking forward to this. She pulls out her computer and starts typing.