𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝚅 𝙴

"So you do remember me." Chan says with a smug look. "And here I thought you would've forgotten our past."

"How could I forget the man who trained me?" Yuna responds nonchalantly, and looks over the camera system.

Four years ago, Yuna was sent to Australia for training and Chan was her mentor. He taught her everything she knows - almost. Chan ended up leaving the spy agency over a scandal that turned out to be true - he was leader of a mafia group the agency couldn't stop.

"Just don't forget the hell I'm capable of giving you." Chan states firmly before leaving the room.

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

It had been a few days since Yuna had gotten herself free entry into the Stray Kids mafia base, and not much has happened. She's helped organize a few petty crimes, Changbin gave her a different gun in exchange for one of her G19s, she pretended to teach Felix something about computers, and Chan's been very happy with the progress she's made with the boys.

"Miss Choi?" The lady at the front desk almost yells at Yuna when she sees her.

"Yes?" Yuna replies and goes over to the desk.

"This came for you. I think it might be important." The lady states and slides an envelope marked 'important' across the desk.

"Oh, thank you." Yuna responds and starts her walk to the mafia base.

"𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖." Well, her boss is clearly unhappy. He never ever sends an unencrypted letter to anyone.

She knew she had it coming, though. She did ask to be a member of the mafia. Although, it was only to save her life... Right?

"Whatcha got there?" A voice snapped Yuna back into reality. "It's just some paperwork for a job I applied to." Yuna states as though it were true. "Oh yeah? Then why is it talking about us?" The boy asks. "Stop asking questions! It's my personal business, not yours Jeongin!" Yuna shouts at him before starting upstairs to the cams.

As she reaches the top of the stairs, she hears laughter. Then her sight is filled with two, beautiful, dark brown orbs. They were so close to her face - their noses were almost touching.

"Oh, I didn't see you there." Han says, obviously flustered but trying so hard to contain it.

"Maybe next time you'll watch where the hell you're going." Yuna replies sharply before pushing past him and into the security room.

"Daamnn." Hyunjin says, having seen the whole interaction. "Shut the fuck up." Han snaps at the older and goes downstairs.