𝚃 𝚆 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝚈 𝚃 𝚆 𝙾

Yuna was still traumatized by how Chan's limp body fell at her after he was shot - and the words he used his last ounce of life to utter

"We'll meet again, Yuna, and you'll be the one dying next time."

The words were so sincere, but she knew it could never happen. She watched him die in her arms, right?

That night, the rest of the members pleaded their lives to Yuna and Felix, and the Stray Kids Mafia group was officially disbanded the next day.

However, some members were living in the base, which they had to sell. Thankfully, one all-too-generous girl gave them shelter in Taebaek.

Just one refused to stay with her, Han Jisung. He'd been too ashamed, embarrassed and afraid to even speak to her. Last time, she jumped off the Hangang bridge and faked her death. What would she do if he said the wrong thing next time?

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

As the weeks went by, living on the streets didn't do Han very well - and after a long bus trip, he found his way to Yuna's doorstep.

"Please take me in. I know my pride and everything got the best of me, but I'm desperate now. I don't like living on the streets anymo-" He was cut off by the feeling of her lips against his.

When she pulls away, he stares at her confused. "I think that makes us even, then. I have a room waiting for you." And just like that, she lead him inside and to a bedroom that she'd set aside for him.

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

As for Felix, he went back to his life as commanding officer of the spy agency. He even hired Changbin, who quickly climbed the ranks to Weapon Head, and Hyunjin - who needed more help in his training than anyone had ever seen.

"Wait, so all the drugs I distributed weren't real? What were they then?" Seungmin would ask, following Felix around like a lost puppy. "Flour, sugar, and sodium bicarbonate when I rolled it into a smoke." Felix had replied, sorting papers at his desk.

"So that's why you preferred baking them." Seungmin realized. "Or, not dealing with them at all. Chan would've had my head, if he knew."

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

Everyone had a good ending to Chan's death...

Except...

A trail of blood from the shelter near the woods would suggest that Chan had made an escape. The trail had made its way to the road - almost a kilometer away - then, suddenly stopped...