𝚂 𝙴 𝚅 𝙴 𝙽

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Hyung!" One of the younger members calls, causing the leader to walk over

"Hyung!" One of the younger members calls, causing the leader to walk over. "Yes, Seungmin?" The older asks, while looking over his shoulder. "Look!" Seungmin points to the computer screen.

Yongbok and Seungmin share an office space, however each member has access to the camera system. Seungmin just so happened to be sitting in the office space, when an unknown girl approaches the building behind one of the members.

"Well, by God..." The leader chuckles, running his finger across the screen. "Choi Yuna."

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

bang!

Hyunjin shot his handgun into the air to signal to his hyungs he was back – empty handed.

"Did you get it?" The head of smuggling asks the younger. "No, I didn't get anything. I thought I was being followed!" Hyunjin responded in attempt to defend himself. The older takes a look around before glaring at the younger. "You're an idiot, Hyunjin. You really are." Minho responds with the loudest door slam anyone had ever heard.

Hyunjin yells in frustration. "How could I let myself get so paranoid?" He thought to himself, before letting himself inside to accept his punishment.