𝙵 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁

"Taebaek, huh? That's quite a drive, isn't it?" The man at the front desk asks to make conversation with Yuna

"Taebaek, huh? That's quite a drive, isn't it?" The man at the front desk asks to make conversation with Yuna. "Yeah, three and a half hours nonstop." Yuna replies, hoping the man hurries so she can get on with her mission - and not answer anymore questions. "What brings you here?" He asks, still typing on his computer. Shit. Yuna can't tell him why she's really here, or why the hotel room is booked under someone else's name - or even why it's an open ended stay.

"Business trip." Yuna finally responds, and the man hands her a room key. Yes! "Enjoy your stay with us, Miss." He says before she walks away and up the elevators she goes.

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

Ping~
Yuna's phone lights up. Assuming it's from her boss, she picks it up and opens it as fast as she can.

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 : 부산 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

"There's no way that's actually real." Yuna says out loud to herself. She tosses her phone aside and unpacks a few things. She changes her clothes to fit in more with the metropolitans, and that she does. She looks just like any other person walking the city.

R

ather than just sit in a hotel room for the next few days, - or until she finds the location - Yuna decides to go to a local cafe for a late lunch. She takes her laptop with her so she can research the group more - in hopes of finding a location.

Well, a plate of food and three specialty coffees later and still no luck. However, this good looking guy just so happens to be sitting alone at a table. Yuna picks up her things and puts most of them in her bag before walking over to him.

"Is this seat taken?" She asks, pointing to the empty chair across from him. He looks up at her. He just stuffed half a pastry into his mouth, which made his cheeks puff out - almost like a chipmunk, or an Australian quokka.

The male shakes his head to indicate a no, and smiling shyly at her. "I noticed that you didn't have any company - and I've heard that it's better to eat with company. What's your name?" She asks, watching him panic a little because his cheeks are so stuffed that he can't even talk.

"They call me Quokka. What's yours?" He responds, relief slowly falling over him. Shit. She didn't think she'd have to answer that. "Um, Yuna." She says hesitantly. "What are you working on?" She asks and shifts a little to try to see. He shuts his laptop quickly and puts it away. "Nothing. Just something for work." He responds and picks up his phone.

"I gotta go, and I suggest you do too. But that way, not this way." He says and points in the direction she should go. "I have an emergency, but maybe we'll meet again!" He finishes before rushing off.