𝙵 𝙸 𝙵 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽

"Hyung! I found her!" Felix runs down the stairs. "Chan hyung isn't here, Felix." Lee Know reminds the younger. "Oh, right." Felix says and sits down near his hyung.

"Where is she? I need her to help me organize some more crimes." The youngest of their group pouts. Jeongin can do said task by himself, but he prefers the help of Yuna. Last time, with her help, his plan went without a hitch.

"Taebaek." Felix answers in an almost sulky manner. "That's three and a half hours away! How did she get there?" Jeongin asks, plopping down on the couch beside Felix.

"She probably drove there." Lee Know rolls his eyes at the younger duo. "Well, what do you propose we do?" The youngest asks. "She's been gone for a few days now, and Channie hyung definitely didn't tell her she could go to Taebaek."

Lee Knows ears perk up at the sound of this. "Seungmin and I will go retrieve her. Felix, you go upstairs and tell us where to find her." He smirks at his own plan, before calling for Seungmin so the duo can leave.

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

"Blinded by love?" Yuna asks her brother. "Where did you get that idea?"

Yeonjun laughs at her question. "Yeah, I wonder." He rolls his eyes. "Maybe it's from the way you talk about this Jisung character. Or maybe that you just walked up and kissed him without thinking."

"Okay, I get it." Yuna interjects, making her brother stop talking. "I still can't go back."

"You don't want to get blood on the carpet, now do you?" A voice oh-so-familiar to Yuna asks. "Yeah, I'd hate to clean that up."

"Seungmin?"

"Changbin?"

"Lee Know?"

"Chan?"

"What the hell's going on here!?" Han asks, and Yuna rolls her eyes. "Did all of you hunt me down!?" Yuna exclaims, standing up. "How did you all get into my house!?" Yeonjun exclaims, picking up his phone.

"Yes, and we need you." Chan says, grabbing Yuna by the arm. "And you," he turns to Yeonjun, "you need to learn to close your windows." And away they all went.

"I can't believe you all followed me to my brother's house." Yuna grumbles. "I wasn't running away from the mafia, but I wanted to visit with my brother." She kind of lies.

"Yeah, and tell him about a dare?" Hyunjin glares at Yuna, and Han glares at Hyunjin. "Dare? How long were you people listening to our conversation?" Yuna asks in a lower tone.

Of course Yuna was mad. Her conversation with her brother was private, and these guys were listening to it.

"It was hard to fucking hear from upstairs, but we clearly heard that you said Hyunjin dared you to kiss Jisung." Changbin chimes in way too cheerful for the situation.

"I didn't fucking dare you to kiss him!" Hyunjin exclaims in defense, making Han gasp. "But you said it was just a dare!" He looks at Yuna with an eyebrow raised. "It was a dare, wasn't it?"