𝚃 𝙷 𝙸 𝚁 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽

"What was that about?" Hyunjin asks, standing in the doorway of the security room.

Yuna and Hyunjin had become close friends – purely by accident. Hyunjin loved to stick his nose in other people's business, so Yuna thought it best to get on his good side.

"What do you mean?" She asks, her tone a bit harsh. Of course she was mad – pissed even. Yuna's boss sent her a letter, basically telling her to do her job. But she can't tell Hyunjin that.

"Exactly my point! Chan hyung would love the attitude, but Jisung's probably sulking right now. You know he likes you, Yuna." Hyunjin says matter-of-factly.

That last sentence catches Yuna's attention, it even makes her stomach leap with butterflies. "He does?" She questions Hyunjin as she turns to face him.

"Oh, oh, oh! Catch your attention, did I?" Hyunjin chuckles, leaning against the desk all the cameras are sitting on. "It's true, Yuna. Jisung likes you. Why else would he have convinced Chan and Changbin hyungs to let you stay?"

"What? No way, Changbin showed me around and Chan offered me Felix's job-" Hyunjin cuts you off before you can finish your thought. "Why do you think Jisung volunteered to be the one to kill you if you refused? All I'm saying, think about it."

He winks at you as he stands up straight. He disappears into the hallway, leaving Yuna sitting there in thought.

Could Hyunjin be messing with her? I mean, he does know that Yuna is a little fond of Han. Not to mention how much harder she'd fall for Han if she thought he saved her life.

Or maybe, Hyunjin was telling the truth. But, if Hyunjin's telling the truth that means- "Jisung likes me?"

Yuna gets up from her desk and rushes downstairs to find Jisung. She slows down a bit so it doesn't look weird, and then...

Yuna turns Jisung around, grabs his by his shirt collar and presses her lips against his. Leaving Changbin and Lee Know – whom Jisung were just talking with – in shock.

Finally, Jisung pulls away and pushes Yuna away from him. "What the hell was that!?" He exclaims disgusted, wiping his lips.

Obviously, Hyunjin was wrong! Han definitely wasn't sulking, and he definitely wasn't in love with her.

"It was, a dare from Hyunjin." Yuna states, trying to laugh the situation off. "Of fucking course it was Hyunjin's idea." Han rolls his eyes at her, and Yuna leaves the room.

"What the hell, Jisung!" Minho whisper-shouts at the younger. "You could've had her right there!" Changbin exclaims in a hushed tone.

"You do like her, don't you? You're not just trying to keep her off limits to the rest of us?" Minho questions Han, narrowing his gaze at him.

"Yeah, I do," Han trails, "but that kiss wasn't her. Hyunjin dared her to do it." He excuses, and leaves the conversation.

Meanwhile...

"Hey Felix." Hyunjin smirks at the younger, who's lounged on an oversized beanbag and on his phone. "What, Hyunjin?" The younger questions with a sigh.

"Still upset that chick stole your job?" Hyunjin sneers, making Felix roll his eyes. "Well, I found a way to get your job back." He says before placing a sheet of paper on Felix.

Felix picks up the paper and reads it. "𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖."