𝚃 𝙷 𝚁 𝙴 𝙴

"𝐴𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑎

"𝐴𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑌𝑢𝑛𝑎." She could already hear her mother scold her. Yuna's parents didn't even know what her job was, all they knew was that it was dangerous and that Yuna was good at it. Her parents wanted her to call them everyday, however that wasn't possible – which her parents didn't like.

Being the youngest of the family, Yuna was always close with her parents. Her older brother – on the other hand – was probably the favorite. Yeonjun lived a pretty normal life, he was a news reporter and journalist for their hometown news station. His life was stable, – and mundane to Yuna – which their parents preferred.

Yuna had called her brother and asked if he'd watch her dog while she was away for ‘business’. "No table scraps this time, okay?" Yuna says to her brother, who's now holding the dog. "Yes, yes, I got it. It's only been a week since I watched him last." Yeonjun replies, shooing his sister out the door. It's true, it had only been a mere 7 days since her last mission. It was typical for her boss to send her a mission once a month, but some took longer than others.

"How long do you think you'll be gone?" Yeonjun asks a bit concerned. "Don't know. The letters never say what we're doing, just that it's mandatory." She lies, carrying in a few boxes of dog food and extra groceries she can't take with her. "You can use these, right? If not, find something to do with them." She finishes and places the boxes on the floor.

"Where are you going this month?" He asks and puts the dog down. "I don't know that either. The letter came from Seoul, so I guess I'll start there." Yuna responds, giving her brother a hug. "You really don't know? Or are you just saying that so you won't have to tell me?" Yeonjun questions, narrowing his eyes at her.

The last mission she went on was in Donghae, and her brother just so happened to be in the area. He had been in Donghae for a journal article and walked right in front of Yuna holding someone at gun point. Long story short; Yeonjun's the only one who knows Yuna's a spy.

"I really don't know this time. I did my research but I wasn't told." Yuna replies, heading to the door. Yeonjun scoffs, which makes Yuna turn around. "What?" She asks. "You didn't even ask me to do the research for you. I'm a journalist, it's literally my joke to research stuff." He responds with an eye roll. "Fine. Stray Kids mafia group. Text me the location if you find it." She states bluntly before walking outside.

"Love you too, Yuna!" He calls after her sarcastically. He does love her, but she left without saying goodbye.

Off she goes, three and a half hours to Seoul. This wasn't the longest distance she's traveled – she once went to the States on a mission – but it was definitely the longest distance she's driven by herself.