𝚂 𝙴 𝚅 𝙴 𝙽 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽

Felix? How does Felix have my number? Yuna thinks to herself as she stares at the 'New Contact'.

Yuna never gave the gang members her phone number, and she's changed it multiple times since Chan left the agency. So, how did Felix get it?

The ringing of the phone on the desk jolts her from her thoughts. She closes her cellphone and picks up the ringing one. "Hello?"

"Yuna!" Chan yells on the other end. He sounds like he's in the middle of the shooting range dodging bullets. "Track the number I just sent the computer." He hangs up.

Yuna looks at the computer monitor confused. The number showed up – bouncing in the center of the screen.

What do I do?

The realization hit Yuna hard. She'd never actually been good with computers – if anything, that was Yeonjun's specialty. She lied, a lot, to everyone. Most of the members thought she had gained more knowledge of computers than Felix had, she'd lied to Han about her feelings for him, and the youngest of the group – poor I.N – thought she was just the best at organizing crimes.

A knock on the door snapped her from her thoughts, and the boy she saw standing there was the last one she'd expect to see right now.

"I won't tell, if you won't tell."