𝙴 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃

Dark

Dark.

Footsteps.

Dressed in all black to blend in with the night, Choi Yuna has made her way across town without disturbing a single thing. Dropping her dark colored duffle on the ground, she pulls out a few small, handheld guns and stashes them in various places on her body. One on each ankle, one hidden under her beltline, and one stashed in the nape of her shirt.

She picks up the bag and throws it in a nearby dumpster – for safe keeping – before rushing around the corner. Crouched down as close to the ground as she can get, Yuna hurries to the door undetected – at least she thought.

Purrr~

Something rubs against Yuna's leg, making her quickly jerk away and look down. A fluffy, orange cat stands just at her feet. Meow~ He demands to be pet.

"Shoo! Go away!" Yuna whispers at the cat, while trying to pick the lock.

Meow~

"I said; go away!" She whispers again, this time pushing it away with her foot.

Click

"I don't advise breaking in here, Choi Yuna." An all too familiar voice states coldly. Yuna gulps. The first mission she's ever been caught during, all thanks to the cat at her feet. Or, was it the hidden camera in the doorbell that gave her away?

Yuna kneels down and places a hand on one of the guns attached to her ankle, while she finishes picking the lock with the opposite hand. She slowly opens the door and puts the barrel of her gun inside.

Bangbang! bang!

Yuna shot 3 bullets aimlessly into the building, before the gun was knocked from her hand. A loud, high pitched scream filling everyone's ears.

Spun around and tackled to the ground, someone put a bag – or something thick like a bag – over Yuna's head so she couldn't see. But not before her eyes met the sharp gaze of a pair of familiar, brown eyes. Big and round, just like an Australian quokka.

Someone held her to the ground, while two others tied her limbs together. "Stop squirming!" One voice ordered and pulled on the ropes as hard as they could.

"Hell no, let her squirm. It'll only benefit us." Another voice said, smugly.

Smack!

Someone slapped Yuna as hard as they could, the cite already starting to swell. The other two caught wind of this action and laughed. Soon, all three of them were making swell marks – and as it went, bruises and open gashes – until finally...

Yuna passes out.