𝙵 𝙸 𝚅 𝙴

"In other news, the central bank here in Seoul was robbed this afternoon

"In other news, the central bank here in Seoul was robbed this afternoon. Witnesses say a young man went on a rampage when he couldn't withdraw his money. It also says here that the entrance and the vault were exploded. Almost twenty people were injured by these explosions but no reported deaths so far."

Yuna turns off the TV. "That bank was literally two buildings away from me! I could've done something!" She states, annoyed. "Things are happening and I'm supposed to be stopping that gang or group- whatever they call themselves!" She flops backward on the bed. Why would her boss not tell her where to go look or what to look for? While it's true – she isn't a rookie anymore – she doesn't know how to do the research without getting into trouble.

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

After kicking herself for a half hour, Yuna decides to go down to the crime scene and do a bit of investigating for herself. They had cleaned up most of the debris by the time she got there, but one thing caught her attention. On the wall right inside the building, a tag was placed there.

"S.K.Z?" Yuna asks herself before pulling out her phone and taking a picture. "It's the tag of the Stray Kids mafia group." A police officer sighs. "You're not really supposed to be here.-" They try to continue, but Yuna cuts them off. "Where can I find them?"

"Find them? Hell, if I know, we would've locked them up a long time ago. Why would you want to find them?" The police officer responds, looking at Yuna with a crazed look. "No reason. I just don't wanna cross their path!" She lies. "So, is the bank going to compensate everyone for the loss of money?"

"You really are crazy." The officer responds while shaking their head. "Alright, well, you gotta get going. You're lucky I let you stay this long." The officer adds, and Yuna says her goodbyes.

˖⁺.꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷⛧꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦˖⁺.

They call me Quokka

They call me Quokka. Those words are haunting Yuna as she lays in the dark hotel room. Who is ‘they’? And why was that boy called Quokka? An even better question; why did he shut his laptop so fast? What was on it?

"He even warned me not to go toward the bank. Why? Did he know?" She asks herself aloud and grabs the remote. "Maybe some TV will still my mind so I can sleep." She thinks to herself out loud and turns it on.

"Breaking news. The central bank building has exploded and now sits in a pile of rubble. Surrounding buildings were also affected and currently unstable. There is no news on victims yet, however lots of bodies have been found."

Yuna sits up in the bed and examines the tv closely. An aeriel view of the rubble is shown. "S.K.Z? The rubble is laying in the perfect shape?" The tag looks so familiar, yet not at the same time. Yes, it's the same tag she saw inside the building earlier, but that wasn't what she was talking about.

Maybe she saw it during her research? Or maybe she saw it somewhere else? She gets out her phone and looks at the picture. She turns her phone in all possible ways until she gasps and drops her phone on the bed.