Untitled Part

FREEN POV - AHHHH ! I don't known what to do . I have to decide should I take this offer to go further studies to England or take my revenge back from my family I just can't leave everything behind nobody knowns how much I suffer , sometimes I don't have food to eat, my family just left me on roads. Suddenly the phone rings and I picked, it's from the University .

FREEN- Hello sir,

SIR - Hello Freen how are you I am here to ask you what's the answer of joining our university because we don't have much time to wait .

FREEN- Sir I need some time to think about it please sir just wait for a while.

SIR- Sorry Freen we don't have much time to wait because already many students are waiting in a line . Please tell me fast okay, I give you time till tomorrow after that sorry you have to loose this opportunity .

FREEN- Okay sir thank you so much :)

SIR- Bye .

FREEN POV - Phone is cut now I have to think fast . After taking the bath in cold shower I have hit the idea ( I will go to the university and after completing my studies I will comeback to Thailand and get my pay back from my family afterwards ).

I called the sir to ask him to fill my form for the university . He said that just because of the covid I have to join the university next month .

I am so happy I got the admission in a very good university after my hard work pays off .

BECCA POV - I feel very nervous and excited because it's my time to go to college I hope I make a lot of good friends to love me not my money and face . Next month college is going to start .

I have to get good grades so that my mom will be proud off me . Suddenly the phone rings I picked up it's Richie my brother .

RICHIE- Hey bro what's up are you excited to go to your new college ++)

BECCA- Yes Richie I am very excited to go by the way I am busy, call you later bro

love you and take care .

RICHIE- Bye sis meet you soon.