CHAPTER 14 *

Students please sit down and maintain silence there is an important announcement .... the professor yells at the class 

All of you have to do your first assignment as it is related to my topic so all the students have to research plus briefing on 3 topics then he write it on the board  :)

1.  The power of branding over product advertising ( detail study )

Branding is very important for any advertiser. It is branding that differentiates products in the market and helps the brands in making their mark among the pool of competitors. The brand uses various strategies while advertising its products. Creating a personal touch, a storyline, ambassadors and many more.

Strategy to go about this project:

Choose any two brands having similar products, for example, fairness cream, perfumes, cream, etc.

Elaborate on the products depicting their similarities and differences.

Depict the branding strategy differences between the two.

Show how the branding strategy works for one brand as compared to the others.

2.  The rise in sales volumes with the efforts of advertising and sales promotion 

Sales are influenced by marketing. Although there are various contributing factors, building a connection with the customers, and having a good reputation in the market are one of those.

Strategy to go about this project:

Choose any brand of your choice that was not doing well.

Share how the brand emerged from its downfall and started doing well.

Share the before and after of the brand strategies the brand followed.

Conclude the project by showing how and what did the brand do well.

3. Best pricing strategies for new products 

Pricing plays a very big role in the wide adoption of any brand. Brands usually put their pricing strategies based on their target market, demography, and various other factors. The pricing strategies differ according to the brands and their products.

Strategy to go about this project:

Choose a brand that has recently made an advent in the market, or, make up any imaginary brand and elaborate on how that brand should make their pricing strategies.

You could also make a list of various brands differentiated by the products, target market, pricing strategies, etc.

Elaborate on various factors which the brands should consider while pricing their products.

You may also choose to develop and present a case study for the same.

Before you all ask for excuses that this too much of work i will tell you don't have to do it all alone everybody is assign one partner so all students open your portal and open my subjects then click the latest link you will know your partner registration number , after this class you will have your break then find your partner the professor told us then he dismiss the class . 

I see the registration no *****2031 then i ask p'freen her registration number  when she is busy in studying the topics , she told me number is *****2031  my eyes widened because no way she is my partner in the project should i shout or cry OOOOH!! GOD WHAT A DESTINEY 😱😭❤️ i mumbled enough that she hear that  , she turn around and said what! don't tell me it's for real bec with a shock in his face . Yes, freenky don't think i will leave you like this easily even god also want's us to be together i teased her with a smirk 😜😂.......

Okay becky i understand that you will show no mercy on me but i think we should eat first because we have to get ready for the next class and also discuss the project briefing i told her with my tired eyes 

As we both stand in back side of AB2 i buy the coffee and milk tea for becky also order the fries with hot dog during my payment procedure suddenly my eyes land on the Nerds i have never eaten this but it looks so attractive, i think i should buy this for becca maybe she likes it, it looks like in Thailand i never have expensive item so what to say let's try this one . 

IT LOOKS YUMMY RIGHT GUYS 😋🤤