CHAPTER 30 *

AUTHOR POV - 

Nop was ready with his plan , he is super excited to beat Freen but he forgot that she is very smart as well as 2 steps ahead of him . " Boss !! our target is on the way " one of his man told him . " Good now go " he replied . 

" GUYS , ARE YOU READY ?? " Freen asked , yes !!! everybody replied , good now make Nop feels like he is winning and take the video secretly and message me immediately . And don't save me until it sees serious condition , " Thank god Becky is not with me , now it's easy for me to go on with my plan " she mumbled to himself . 

Suddenly two -three men and block Freen , started to punch on her face , stomach to prevent any major injuries she defended herself then suddenly a familiar voice came up " Kill that bitch now  !! " Nop ordered his men and they followed him . Freen is now struggling to stand- up she faces her " I DON'T YOU ARE A MAN ?? YOU ALWAYS HIDE BEHIND YOUR BODY GUARDS ...... FUCKING SHOW YOURSELF ASSSSHOLE***** " Big girl lured him intentional according to the plan Nop beat her up but Freen is dammmn!! strong , she is still smiling at him this made him more angry .Freen immediately signaled his friends to show up because Nop taken knife in his hand . But only one thing that doesn't goes according to plan , Freen got brutally injured she got several cuts on her arm and final one on his lower stomach . 

" OUCHHHHH!!! , AAAHAAAUAAGHAHAAA !!! " her last scream before closing her eyes , thank god Kade , Rosie and other members came on time they quickly take Freen to hospital while Kade messaged all his men to circulate the video in whole college to show Nop is not worthy to stay in this college . Slowly- slowly the video spread in the university , on the other hand Nop celebrating his achievement in the club he has no idea he traps in his own plan !!! 

" See Nong what the fuck is going on in our college " Nam open the group  and show her the messages .

  " Nop and some other men beat a girl brutally in caffe, here see people recorded the video  !!  "  Becky was shocked on this news she snatched the phone from Nam. 

She saw the video and she saw a familiar face covered in blood , so again replay the video , phone fell down from her hands " Freennnnnn!!!!... NO........nooo... please god !! " she cried helplessly , Nam was  also shocked to see the video . She immediately call Rose , but her phone is busy , after calling several times finally her call was answered . 

" Hello Rose !!! where are you ?? " 

" Huh !! sorry Nam it's Kade and Rosie is inside the operation room " she answered, Becky snatched the phone again . 

" Hello can you tell us where  are you guys ?? she asked in a shattering voice  . 

" I will send you the location " he then send the address   ******** HOSPITAL, BEHIND PARK , both the girls hurriedly locked there rooms and Nam booked the cab immediately and move towards the hospital. 

PLEASE WAIT FOR ME BABE ...... I AM ON MY WAY !!~ Becky is crying continuously , Nam trying to comfort her after 45 minutes they reached the hospital .