CHAPTER 26 *

BECKY POV - 

WHAT TH FUCK MAN !!! ~ I know maybe she has a lover in the past but it hurts like hell  when you are not the first one in their life , Why they broke up ?? I sound like a jealous person but please don't hurt me Freen . 

 " I LOVE YOU REBECCA SORRY I CAN'T TELL YOU NOW BUT GIVE ME SOME TIME I WILL "  Freen hugged me from back , I turn her side to face her " I LOVE YOU MORE FREEN " then I caressed her back but please never break my trust Freen , I tried to control my tears but fail .

" Please don't cry Becky sorry I hurt you " Freen also break down in front of me that's hurt I can't see her cry no matter what ?? 

" Okay listen Bec-Bec before you overthink and come to any conclusion just listen to me once !! ~" she kiss me deeply and then I snuggled her like my life depends on her . 

She then her arm around me and give me kiss on her forehead okay listen Becca... ~ 

My mom hates me and she killed my father for money and kick me out of the house , I have 2 brothers and I hate them a lot !!  . I had a best friend her name was MARRY, I actually love her and she also love me everything is going fine then my mother get the information from somewhere and she killed her in front of me, that time I'm not so strong I don't have the power to save her they beat me brutally . I started to broke down because of the memories I have with Marry i can't save her she died in front of me ........

We both are crying after listening to her story I can't imagine how much pain she go through she really loves Marry and that girl deserves to be love she sacrificed herself to protect Freen and I swear I going to kill that bitch for make my world suffer !!  

" Becky you remember when you propose me and I say no that time also I love you but .... " 

" What ?? but Freen " maybe I know the answer but hoping Freen be honest with me 

" Just because you still love that girl Freen !! " My voiced crackled tears are escaping from my eyes . " NO BECKY I LOVE HER BUT NOT MORE THAN YOU !! ~ " She answered but i can see the honesty in her eyes . I hugged her tightly and hide my face under her neck we both cried she is my Confort zone I can't bear if anyone hurt her  . 

" Freen I promise you now you are not alone I will kill that bitch and we will get back your father's company plus we both fight for justice for Marry !! ~...... SHOW NO MERCY FROM TODAY TO MRS CHA AND YOUR BROTHER'S " Now no one can stop me even Freen that bitch needed to be punished . 

She hurt you Freen you are my world , you only know this sweet side of Becky but now you will see the demon of Becky please don't stop me , " I love you Becky but I can't let you do this alone I will fight with you we will protect each other and give justice to Marry " Freen replied with more confidence .  

We both lye down and hugged each other " Please sleep now Becky and don't stress yourself now " she whispered I love you and we cuddle each other to sleep but my favorite spot is his chest , i hold her hands and sit on her stomach my pussy is touching her belly bottom now I lye down on top of her my boobs are touching her chest . 

AUGHH  baby !!! ~ hhissss..... I can feel something is poking inside me , then i look up saw phi smile awkwardly  Hehe...

  " Bec please sleep properly "  I then slide down to bed 

" OOOOH SHIT !! ~ " sorry phi your rocket standing now i shouldn't have done this sorry Freen , thank god you realized how much you affect me babe even after 5 rounds my rocket stands just for you Tareek!! Hehe ... we both laughed  , now sleep we have college tomorrow baby then i kissed her lips one last time .