CHAPTER 16*

AUTHOR POV -

" Phi you are playing pretty well , you have nice tactics of this game " love said to me in her whispering voice , yeah you are right by the way i used to be champion in this game i told her with a smirk . Get ready for the next round or you will loose i tease her 😜😂

Then on my left hand someone is pinched me so mercilessly OOOUCHHHH... OOH GEEZ !!  i turn around and see becky evil laugh SERVE YOU RIGHT BITCH 😈😠 

"What the fuck do you want stop irritating me" i told her with my angry tone , i don't know why sometime she act cute on the other hand being a bitch attitude what the fuck is wrong with her, stop playing in the class or else i will kill you because are disturbing me . 

You liar we are not disturbing you because we are playing on the other side and there is a large gap between us so no sound is coming now stop checking my patience you freaking bitch ! Haha very funny but you are disturbing me with your little bitch becca now sulking . GOD THIS GIRL !!..... LISTEN BECCA I'M ON MY FINAL ROUND SO I WILL NOT STOP PLAYING NOW PLEASE KEEP QUIET ........

Now i continuing my playing love and me are now on the final round i took cross this time and started from horizontal extreme right corner , love put zero beside me and the game continue and........ HAAAAASHHHHH I WIN BITCH !!....... i didn't know when i hug her and she also hug me back we both stay in a position a little longer until i feel someone is staring at me , i detach myself from love and sit a little far from her now i know someone is going to eat me. I ignore her and keep seeing straight towards the boards if i turn towards her now she will explode like a bomb, ' phi congratulations finally you win ' love said to me with a wide smile i smile her back but still those flary eyes are watching me so i focus on the board now .....  

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME😍❤️ 

Now period ends i immediately run towards washroom becky eye's continuously watching me i am on my way towards the washroom walking slowly now because becky is not with me , now i turn towards right side a girl approaches me with long hair peach sleeveless crop top with dark black jeans cherry red lipstick on her lips but she is shorter in height than me . 

" Excuse me do you want to participate in any combat sports actually i am in second year and here is the form please participate in this event you look like athlete " that senior girl told me, yes i want to participate in the event can you give me the list with the form Ms ...

" Hello my name is Lisa nice to meet you Ms ? " she said to me with a handshake , " Hello my name is Freen Sarocha and nice to meet you too " i give my bunny smile to her , you know i am also participating in one event judo 75kg weight category lisa says to me with an excitement tone . Lisa i am professional kickboxer and Muay thai player of light weight category , i love to participate in this event so i register my name in the form then lisa ask me my contact number i give her my personal number because any information related to combat sports is important for this event , the initial date is 28 th maybe the final date also can't be said now . 

We both are enjoying each other company  then i check my phone oooh shit !4 lecture is going to start now  . " Lisa i have to go now professor is about to come meet you soo bye " before she can answer i hug her and run towards my classroom . 

As i enter the in the class i look around thank god professor is not there , so i quickly grab my seat without realizing someone is going to eat me up i totally forget becky is angry with me because of the event .