CHAPTER 24 *

AUTHOR POV - 

After practice both girls hangout then reached their rooms respectively both girls say bye ..... Becky busy in studying after few hours she fall asleep while Freen is also study for 3 hours then she left for his workout sessions . 

* Time skips * ....

 At 7: 30 PM 

BUZZZ... BUZZ..... Becky phone rings , she is half asleep pick up the call " Hello what do you need now ?? " . " Nothing just want to have dinner with my princess , nothing else " Freen replied sweetly , OOOHH !! ... So .. sorry phi just wait a minute .... Becky rushed and wash his hands and face tidy up herself . 

Becky saw Freen and Heildi having a fun time together they were standing opposite that's why they didn't notice Becky is standing behind them .... 

" Freen when I first saw you i really wanted to be your friend , you inspired me " Heildi said looking into Freen's eyes  ".

" You are my friend Heildi and thanks b/w " Freen replies while nodding  simply . 

" Babe !! " Becky speaks because of jealousy she intentionally called Freen babe to make Her understand who's she belongs.  

Both turn around same time , Freen is very happy to see her unintentionally she lifted Becky up and kissed on his forehead. Becky blushes to see this side of Freen , sorry for being late did i miss something Becky asked her while staring Heildi , nothing Bec we both are having normal conversation . 

" Lying hnn SC " Becky muttered ....

" See Bec today's menu has KIMCHI , DAL ,  SPICY CHICKEN & RAVIOLI " Freen said  seeing in his phone , yeah I know phi Becky said . In no minute Heng also came and join us when everyone settled Heildi announces that she click a pick up line . 

" You know Freen how to pronounce menu ?? " she asked 

" No " we all nodded means it's smile menu bro 

" IT MEANS ME AND U FREEN "  she replied shyly , Freen coughed  hehe .. nice one Heildi ~ while Becky glaring at her , you stole my line Heildi !! Heng joked . 

" What do you mean Heng ?? " Becky is like a hungry hunter now , I know more good pick up lines than her Becky said and stare at Freen " Listen okay " she pinched her under the table making big girl nodded immediately . 

 " Babe can you open your mouth please " she asked in respond Freen opened her mouth  innocently following the order everyone is confused right now . 

" GOOD !! BABE IS THERE ANY SPACE IN YOUR MOUTH FOR ANOTHER TONGUE ?? " Becky smirked Freen , big girl blushed and wet inside what a pick up line Babe she said and kissed on her cheek , Heng and Heildi both are shocked and embarrassed of the view  . 

Both the enter their room today Nam was not there so Becky came to her room ,as they entered the room and closed it... I really wanted to be your friend hnn Becky mimicked Heildi voice Freen was shocked so you heard it right ?? 

Yes and you lied on my face bitch !! ~.... 

You think I am fool here Freen !! ~ 

It's not like that see.... I am really sorry but try to understand I don't have any feelings for her just being polite !! ~ 

I will forgive you only on one condition small girl said , I will do anything for you Freen replied. Then let me fuck you Freen small girl is sounding evil now but Freen liked it . 

 " Okay then let's do it babyyy !!!  "  

Freen opened his shirt and his toned abs can be seen , her chest is flat and shoulder tattoos were on fire !!!~ ... this give Becky goosebumps  . 

Becky Listen me okay  !! 

" If I was a trampoline , would you like to bounce on me for hours "

So do you like it ?? 

" Today is my turn to rule " becky said with a smirk ... 

**************************************************************