CHAPTER 5

Our eyes meet as you known i took one step closer, now there is little empty space left between us she also came close and i close my eyes she move her lips closer then diverted to my ears and whispered are you lost baby girl. OOOOHHHH !! FUC... FUCK... 1!! i giggled and open my fucking eyes feeling embarrassed , Free.. Freen i mean i am alright i just, yeah sorry . It's okay becbec i am just teasing you she just chuckled on my reaction , now i am sulking because she is playing and teasing me :)

Yeah i accept that i am also enjoying but have to play hard not to give a fuck , " Becky look i am sorry please forgive me , please na becbec , okay i will buy your favourite Bubble Milktea " . Yeah you can do whatever in a cold tone, i am going back to my room before she can stop me i already left the place now i am sulking she don't even call , message me or come to check my room .

Now it's 10:30 pm and rosie will come after the weekend after few minutes random thoughts coming, why i am the always one who don't get the friend , i don't known if anybody love me for real or just show off then heard a knock i thought it's nam coming after the party so i opened the door and freen was standing here with the food and bubble tea i show my poker face to her , she just smiled and hold my chin and move upward and say, can i come in.

Now we both are sitting on my bed she give me my bubble tea and pad thai and tom yum goong i don't show her but i already melted hmm now she knows how melt my heart!!

Thank you pfreen for this with a cold tone.

No problem bec there is no need she said with a smirk , ooh god why she is so handsome first time i feel so good in my life . She asked me to forgive her so i told her that i already forgive her she smiles to my answer and hug me tightly. Yup i feel soo wet but i can't show you know guys :)

Now i am getting i urge to touch myself AAHHH!!...AHH!! control becky you can't . I then broke the hug and started to drink my bubble tea with pfreen drinking her Horchata protein Frappuccino, as we complete our dinner i asked her to watch the kdrama with me ( 18 Again ) now it's 12 '0' clock she is going to her room then i asked her to sleep here with me not with me means on another bed don't think that guys ^_^

Thank you soo much guys for spporting me so much and please ignore my mistakes please "-"