CHAPTER 18*

AUTHOR POV - 

"Becky please give me another chance man! i can explain you your thoughts are wrong about me, please listen to me first okay wait .....wait give only then i look down see my watch okay Bec give me 10 minutes after that if you want i can leave you pleasssssss...... " i said to her in my scattered voice . Ouch damnit!! are you building muscles or bricks ?!! why is your body soo hard dude??

" I'm training since 11 years old girl turn to demon . What if my past attack me or make punching me a bag until i die " freen trying to crack a joke with her tears . 

" Making you punching bag is nice idea but what you are talking about your past who hurt you freen " Becky asked in her worry tone , then freen gulped , okay this is scary sensing the tense atmosphere freen quickly change the topic , Becky can we go inside then we will talk okay ....

FREENBECKY ❤️🥺

Walking inside the room freen took a deep breath, cleared her throat softly ," Be- Becky ? please bec reply to me then she turn around and stare in my eyes still no response....   Becky is sitting on her bed with leaning her back and looking outside a small window " Why are you here go enjoy with your love Naka " she says coldly ooh god this give me chills my hands got a sudden shock with her cold reply .

 " Be....Becky... look i am sorry but what you are thinking is not true please give me a chance " i replied to her but can't hold myself from crying again . Okay listen yes it's true i call the girl by love but her name is love Becky you can ask her Bec and secondly i didn't lie to you i went to washroom only and girl name Lisa is help me in registration for the event and main fact is she is my senior and also play judo so we were discussing about each other game strategy nothing else bec and sorry for teasing you beccccca you are my bestttst friend !!..... 

Nothing work she is still annoyed but now atleast she is giving me one word answer , Becky i am really sorry for all the mean things i said to you but i know it is not an excuse to say things to you . I'm really sorry Becky about love we didn't have any relationship , I swear !! and i promise you such things will not happen again , when you are crying my heart is also crying Becky you won't believe me but you are my best friend that i can't live without ......please.... zzz.....Becky....yyyy.. forgive me ....  I promise I will protect you i will treat you like a king and i will your bodyguard I will ---........

" You can't take back in future and this means that if you hurt me in future I will break your bones and eat you like a king " she replied with a smirk on her face , now Becky close her eyes and she starts to cry like a baby i panicked really don't know how why now  ? I already explain her everything i immediately hug her and  caressing her back like she is a baby she tighten her  grip on her back and sobbing , we are on a same position for a long time . 

***********************************************************************************************

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS AGAIN 

 LOVE YOU FOR THIS MUCH SUPPORT AND PLEASE GIVE MORE SUPPORT TO THIS STORY  

IGNORE MY MISTAKES AS  MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD 

SEE YOU GUYS SOON, BYE .... AND LOVE YOU ❤️❤️😍