CHAPTER 7

" Freen I am sorry but the truth is I am attracted to you and it get's me to the urge of touch myself, it's the first time I feel like this and I am sorry p'freen for this " - Becky in pudency.

" Becky it's alright no need to explain", there is no need to cover babe I already saw you naked. Ahhh !! This girl makes me drive crazy she already saw me and I am just mentally cursing myself , Freen I am not shy as we have the same thing it's just I was surprised at that time nothing else.

"No becky we both don't have the same thing and she smirk at me ", Oohh my god my blood just rushed what the fuc..fuck does she have a cock..... Ammm me in surprised , yes becky you are right I have the one . Her words make my mind blank what should I say now , we both are silent for a few minutes then freen make a move to say bec I think we should sleep now we can talked about this in the morning I follow her because after masturbation I feel sleepy ';'

In the morning

I wake up and see freen is nowhere to be find , I don't known in early in the morning where she goes . I fresh up myself and clean the room 8:00 am I go for breakfast in the mess, I take my plate and go the food counter for bread ,butter and tea . After eating I directly go to room and rest I don't feel like doing any work today so I decided to take a nap.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR THIS MUCH SUPPORT AND I AM NOT TO GOOD IN ENGLISH SO PLEASE AVOID MY MISTAKES ..