CHAPTER 15*

AUTHOR POV -

" Becky this is for you " i smiled and give her hot dog and milk tea , Wooh ! thank you phi she is now looking like a lost child with pettiest smile i cupped her cheecks she then tried to hide her blushing face but it's late hehe i already saw becca , wooh man ! you look cute when you blush you are so hot when i touched her temple did you get the fever now ? i asked her with my soft voice . Nah phi, if you spoiled me like that then definitely i told her shyly , she said hu..humm okay with nodded her head . 

I got a surprise for you if you eat your lunch properly she smile widely and said reallyyy!! then ate her food quietly , now give me my surprise phi she told me i just give her nerds hoping that she like it . Today is the best day in my life becky said while giving me a tight hug yes i can't resist her so i hugged her back , everybody is seeing us because we are hugging like someone is going to seperate us , i broke the hug and caressed her cheek now i can see clear blushing the eye contact is for long but not long when someone interrupt us " Ooyi did you guys forget that you are in campus not in hotel " heard an irritating voice then turn around saw that same man earlier who was staring at bec , now my blood is boiling wanting to punch his face but is becky holding me tightly  her hands on my back and buried her face in my chest , as much i wanted to hit him but i can't because becky is with me she is holding me from not doing anything . 

" Becca please leave for a second you don't have to worry about me can you just release me for 1 minute " i just told her but then she whispers in her shaky voice no phi please don't leave me then hold me more tightly, i just can't resist her puppy eyes and she looks worried also as if someone is going to kidnap her . I don't want to make a scene here so i hold becky hand and take her to the bench outside the AB1 ......

Now we both are sitting separately with silence looking at eachother intensely my heart started beating abnormally LUB....DAB.....MISS....DAB....L....DAB .. i can feel it but i hope becca cannot feel this, sweat is all over my hands then she break the and said hm..mm.. phi thank you so much you saved me i feel so afraid of him he sees me like he is going to eat me but when i am with you i feel safe and comfortable so in short thank you freen . No need to thank me you are my best friend i need to protect you from all the people who make you uncomfortable and please next time stop looking at me with your pupply eyes it had a great effect on me bec . OOH!! finally i am able to make an effect on you so congratulations to me she said with a fake smile that makes us both laugh hehe......

..............................................................................................

Next period starts  of strategic product management ****  

Becky is glaring at me continuously i don't know why this girl is so annoying , i am talking to a girl name love yes i know during the lecture you have to behave but the teacher is not teaching he just reading the ppt so no need i can learn it afterwards plus this girl is the only companion i can talk to other than becky who is studying and making notes so i am playing Tic Tac Toe and we are on equal score . 

Yeah boring lecture you all also hate right guys ?

***************************************

SEE YOU SOON GUYS , PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME DO YOU LIKE THE STORY ?

AND IGNORE MY MISTAKES PLEASE   🤗❤️

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR THIS MUCH SUPPORT !!

❤️😍🥺............