CHAPTER 28 *

" Bec you are safe now please stop crying " Freen patted her back Becky hold tightly and crying  feeling not right after Nop touched her she is feeling disgusting . After she stopped crying now she is quiet and Freen understands the situation , both the girls reached hostel and Freen order her favored milk tea with pad thai both of them eat in silence . 

" You can go now phi " she says with no emotions 

" No I will not leave you like this Bec you know how much I love you babe !! " Freen hug her and kiss on her forehead ,  " Thankyou Freen I don't know what will happen if you didn't come on time I love you too  " tears escaped from her eyes  Freen hugged her both of them are crying , she wiped her tears with her thumb and give a long kiss to her bb . 

" I think you should take a nap after that we will do our assignment together Naka " 

" Okay I will, but only on one condition you have to sleep with me ?? " 

Freen think for a minute and open her hands ....COME I LEGIT TIRED BABE !! ..... Becky run and land in between her arms big girl lost her balance and fell fortunately she on bed Becky fall on top of her ... AAAHHA!! PHI .... are you alright !! Freen  giggling ... Babe chill I not going anywhere.... ~~ 

" Sorry I just little too excited phi :) ~~ "  Freen laughed on her,  Becky is now red like tomato .... Woooh see who's blushing now !! 

 " Shut up !! Freen I am goanna kill you >>> " Becky throws pillow on her ,.... SORRYY !! STOP OKAZZZ.....                         (" _")                                                                                                                                                                                         ( /      / ) 

She regretted her decision to tease her any time she tease her she got a nice hit this girl look innocent but dammmn !! she's strong , Please stop babe it hurt's .... 

Becky rolled her eyes " Fine but don't ever !! " 

" Now come Bec-Bec let's sleep after that we have to do our pending work .... come on ~~ " 

*************************************************

THANK YOU GUYS !! FOR THIS MUCH SUPPORT 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY AND PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORY TOO 

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMITICAL MISTAKE PLEASE FORGIVE ME GUYS !! 

YOU GUYS ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF WE ALL ARE ONE FAMILY AND WE ALL ALWAYS SUPPORT OUR BABIES ( FREENBECKY ) NO MATTER WHAT , DON'T WORRY BAD THINGS WILL DISAPPEAR SOON JUST WAIT  ..... 

LOVE YOU AND GOOD NIGHT NAKA ❤️😍🥺