CHAPTER 20*

AUTHOR POV - 

They are now eating dinner but Heildi is constantly touching Freen like they are lost their own world but both are legit forget that Heng and Becca is also present , Freen started feeling that Bec is not comfortable  her face has changed . " Who do you think you are , trying to touch what's mine ?? you are flirty nasty girl bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! " Becca said in her mind , I can see how frustrated Becca is now she really goanna kill Heildi . Becky then take this steel spoon and broke it everybody's  shock including Freen , ooh my god !!!!!!!! she is Damm ... strong now Bec is staring towards Heildi I hurriedly change the topic " Guys I think we should leave it's getting late guard will come at any moment " okay in unison then I held Becca shoulders pushed towards me . 

" This is your one and only warning . Better not show your face anymore it's better I will go to jail and i won't hesitate killing you bitch !! " I am screaming in my mind I gave that girl the last look before turning back , Freen is squeezing my shoulder and massaging it honestly I found it peaceful but the only thing I didn't understand is why everybody wants Freen I am enough for her she is far better than me , I don't have the right to call her mine but she still care about me treating me nicely I am just in my thoughts the suddenly a cold hands come around my neck . It's is freen holding two lollipop one in her mouth and other in her hand dude ... when she get it these !!!! I take the lollipop from her hand but she stopped me from opening it instead she take the lollipop from her mouth and place inside mine ....... OOOOOhhhhhhhh ...aaaaaa..... FUCK !!!!!!!!!!! did she real *,,,,*.........I froze for a moment there trying to process it she did because of friendship only nothing else i really can't get my hopes high this time because she don't love me as a lover .....

" Thank you for the lollipop but why did you put your lollipop in my mouth freen " i asked her sternly looking in her eyes , HHHHHMMMMMMMHMMM because i don't know but i can't see you in pain maybe i  started to lo..... uo .... Freen just stop !!!!!!! "What ! did i heard i love you ???????????" i asked her but my eyes are wet so view is blurry . 

" Yeah ! actually i like you Bec...no i love you my little hamster " Freen replied with tears , " No you are faking it just because i confess earlier you are saying ... Fre...Freen .... please stop lying don't give me ......false hopes ..... you know how much it hurt me .................it's okay if you can't love me we can be friends you know .... "  Becca is crying now soundly freen take her in her room and signaling Nam to go outside Becca is mess now crying non stop freen can't control herself now because she is hurt how can Becca say that she is playing with her ? reality is Freen can't think even let anyone touch Becca she really love her maybe she realizes late . 

" Stop that shit okay Bec i really love you, i know i sound rude but I never lie to you " i raise my voice little loud so that she stops  crying  and listen to me , I wiping her tears caressing her cheek her eyes are red and puffy her eyes are staring at me , i sit down in front of her hold her hand and squeeze it gently . " stop looking at like that do you want me to die ?? " I kiss on her forehead ...... she smile back and our eyes are staring at each other like we were playing a game , her eyes slyly looks down .