CHAPTER - 40 *

AUTHOR POV - 

Her meeting is with some Richard guy which manages the electronic department and her sister manages the clothing department and plus marketing , as she open the meeting room she saw a good looking tall man standing in front of him , " Hello Mis. Chankimha nice to meet you "

" Hello Mr. Richard nice to meet you too " she said they shake their hands , please have a seat Sir we have lot to discuss 

I heard a lot about you but nobody find your pic I didn't know you are so hot, you are just 24 year old and earing in trillions per year not just only this your stocks are leading the Thailand's economy , he told him . " Thank you for your compliment Mr. Richard but I like to be number one in everything I like " 

Drop the formality just call me Richie he said , Freen nods in acceptance , anyways Richie I like your Idea of this app it works without net just you need to install it and further you explain me in detail 

Listen Freen people just have to download the app after that this app connects to their locality anywhere , they can create their own code to activate the app by chance if someone faces any violence or in condition to loss of consciousness this will alarm the police and hospitals . This app is going to safe many life with the help of social media we are going to promote it I just want your company to invest in my project , you know with your this project is going to be hit and help many people . So what's your decision on this and please no need to hurry you can take your time . 

" That's an excellent idea I gladly like to invest in your company but only at one condition !! " She told him while looking at his laptop 

Sure tell me sir , I want to know the condition until and unless it's not harming anyone , he joked it in a light manner 

" Call me Freen only and no it's not going to harm anyone I just want 60% share of this project , I will invest more not only because of the idea but this will help to save many innocent life I just  want to contributing in saving lives , if you agree on this I will invest more on this project , so what's you say ?! " He explained in a serious manner to Richie 

" For me no problem Dude we can do this but first I have to talk to my sister because we three are partner's in this , she is busy with some work so she is not here but don't worry I will talk to her first then let you  Freen " 

" Okay Richie but please make this quick so I don't have to clear my schedule unofficially for this "  he replied . No worries you got me Freen they both have the little bit chit chat , and Freen also like that guy for some reason she didn't know . 

" So I have to leave now nice to meet you again bro " they both handshake and Freen left the office with smile 

On the other hand - 

Phone is ringing .... " Hello Richie , why did you call me  ? " 

" There is the good news sis , he said yes to us bro but only on one condition !! " 

" What's it ?? " 

" I am not going to tell this to you on the phone call  bro " ~ "  we have to discuss this personally  " 

" Okay fine when are free bro ?? " 

" OKyzz let's meet in your apartment at 6 pm what's you say and please can you call Irin I want to talk to her , she is not picking up my phone dude !! " 

" Hell no !! I am not going to call her you fucking messed up this time , it' s your problem not mine. Who told you to drink when you can't handle yourself bro  " 

" Please sis ... save me this time I promise I will improve in future , I am in love with her bro I know she doesn't love now but atlases she likes me and trust on this I am not going to ruin this . I am fucking serious Becky you know me how much I love her please just give a chance please..... " 

" Okay fine but not in my apartment during  business discussion I will talk to her about you after we discuss about your so called condition " 

" I am fine with it ... thanl you so much sis love you  bye  : ) " 

" Whatever bye " 

They end the call 

**********************************************************************

Hello everyone how are you guys , I hope you all are doing great 

Here is the short update guys , I want everyone please show some love to the story 

I know I am not doing so great but it motivates me that there is someone who likes my story 

Lately I am busy with my college paper's as a researcher you have research a lot about the topic that's why I am late here 

Sorry again but I will try to compensate from here and again thank you so much to show this much love guys . Love you all ❤️🥺🤗

Good night sweet dreams and take care bye bye ..... 

🤗☺️❤️❤️