CHAPTER - 36 *

AUTHOR POV - 

Freen left with Lisa and her friends they go to the mall for shopping for their up coming event , girls were flirty with her but she ignored there silliness . 

" Girl's lets eat something i am hungry ?? " Lisa says 

" Yeah !!! sure "    they say in unison 

Let's goo guys , they  left the mall , near this place have a very good restaurant Freen told them .

 They all agreed , within 20 minutes they reached there order tekbooki and chicken spicy wings with some drinks . Lisa ordered the CHANG Beer 8 bottles with HONG Rum , " Lisa listen we have to go back to college remember ?? " Freen hesitant a little not because she has to go college but someone will kill her if she finds out she's drunk . 

" Don't worry nobody is goanna know " she winked a little to Freen , Freen got shivers on this but she smiled 

On the other hand Becky feels something is fishy why Freen cut the call immediately, " I daamm !! sure you are hiding something ~" 

" Ohhh !! I remember I have your live location , you may not know but for emergency reasons  like this " Becky smirked , you know she is the devil if it comes to her phi !! 

She opened her app which have Live location of Freen , " Ohh I see that's why you cut the call  so you could flirt with other girls " scarochaa tsk, tsk wait for me so that I can cut your helicopter into small pieces and feed to the dogs , so that in future you cannot even dare to flirt with them . 

IN THE CLUB - 

Everybody is pretty drunk , they were dancing happily suddenly a girl falls on Freen , she hold her waist to help her on that moment Lisa took her phone and click there photos . 

" I emmm sorry !! handsome " the girl is flirting with Freen , she smiled and said no worries . 

Seeing this moment that girl friends also came to join them , " Ahhh !! see he is pretty handsome , fucking sake please can I hug for once " one of the drunk girl asked her 

" Hmm " Freen don't know what to say she just nodded

All girls tightly hugged him suddenly one of the girl kissed him on his checks and say you are beautiful more that anything , Freen felt shy on this statement 

" Thank you my pleasure " Freen replied 

She may not know but Lisa is Live on ig and also Becky also joined the live accidently she saw everything . Now no one is going to save Freen , she is very angry and her eyes is full in rage , call P'nam and others so that they can go to that club . 

                    Freen with that girl 

                Girl kissed Freen                       

                Girl kissed Freen                       

**********************************************************************