CHAPTER 27 *

AUTHOR POV - 

9 AM 

Both the girls are sitting together and doing their work then suddenly Love came and sit next to Freen " Good morning Phi Freen kha " Love said to Freen while touching her hand . 

WHAT THE HELL!! MAN ~~~ keep your hands out she is mine , small girl jealousy is on next level she slide hand down and pinched her waist big girl hisssss... in pain . Freen then turn around now she knows why Becky pinched her waist , she snapped her hand out from Love , " Good morning Love " she smiles awkwardly   .....

Suddenly the professor came " Students take out notebooks now !! ~" 

Time passes as both the girls having fun time but who knows someone is watching them silently 

After their classes were over Freen went  for her practices and Becky was feeling hungry so she messaged big girl that she is going to eat outside the campus so that big girl don't worry about her :) 

Becky was using the subway then she felt someone is following her but when she turn around she found no one first she ignore it thought that she is just assuming but it become worse when she started to feel this continuously . When is only the way after tapping her card , she is walking side on road end when she felt someone hold her wrist and herd a similar voice  it's Nop that bastard followed her with 4 more boys are with him . 

" Babe if you don't mind can I have your number ?? " Nop said 

" You fucking bastard can go and Fuck yourself please " small girl replied 

" I don't give you choice babe !! com 'on let's have some fun tonight your lover is also not present today !! ~ " he commented which made Beck more angry , just leave me alone Nop please find someone else , small girl tried her best to free her hand but Nop and other boys held her tightly  she is requesting Nop to leave her but instead  he touched her stomach inappropriately , Becky cried for help but no one dares to help her Nop hands were going to touch her boobs Becky closed her eyes in trying her best to push him . She then heard a sound like banging she slowly open her eyes and saw Nop was lying on the ground she then saw Freen !!  but how ?? ~~ 

" Freen Nop tried to r... rape.. me "  the small girl breakdown she run towards her and hugged her , Freen hug back the girl meantime Nop come into his senses he ordered his boys to her all of them running towards Freen , Becky hid behind the big girl . Freen is quiet good in defense so she gave them countered punches she won but in this she also got some minor injuries  on herself . Nop was freaking jealous that she can't even beat the girl , he has lost against Freen he challenged her and warn her to be careful for Becky because now he is going crazy to get her " Becky be ready I definitely going to Fuck you bitch !! ~ " he threatened her and Freen .   

*******************************************************************