CHAPTER 13*

FREEN POV - 

1:30 am i heard a loud voice of help actually i am a little light sleeper voice coming again i switch on the light open my door the sound is coming from becky room , i got felt uneasy i don't know why i feel like this towards her i started to knock on the door but no reply but still the NO....NO PL.. PLEASE .. voices are coming from her room , then i gave a loud knock one to two times finally beck open the fucking door .

I saw her eyes are swollen and red it feels like someone gave me a rough punch , "Bec...becky sorry what happen today please don't cry " i said because i can't take this anymore i made her cry because of me she looks lifeless , i still don't figure out why is hard for me to see you in pain . "It's okay freen I'm fine no need to worry " she told me with a pale smile .

Bec did you have nightmare just now ? yes i think so phi did my voices that much loud hnn ... 

Yes, i heard you saying NO..NO. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ?  did something happen to you bec..bec i nervously ask her although i know she will not tell me but my heart is telling me to ask her something is not with her 😟🙁.....

Sorry i can't tell you right now it's related to my past i mean i want to tell you but it's not the right time you know , yes becky i understand so no need to sorry i appreciate take your time i told her with a gummy smile ....

Thank you freen for understanding me 😊😊 , no problem bec bec.......

BECKY POV - 

She hold my hand and gently squeeze it her worried face make me chuckled she is cute and so gentle  . " If you don't mind can i ask you something " i said to her with a small smile . Becky go ahead , tell me how can i help you she said with her worry tone , " Can you please sleep with me after my nightmare i can't sleep now i always scared and you know tomorrow is monday we have our classes " i asked her nervously  by holding her hand . " Okay but are you comfortable if we share our bed " p'freen said with a teasing smile on his face , yeah making fun of me nowdays is her new hobby 😒😒

"Stop it freen before i kill you " i threatened her , come here beside me and sleep , no more teasing do you get it ?

Okay becbec stop sulking now let's sleep together she told me with a grin on his face , she looks hot in this i don't wannan lie but i pretend to be sulking and hit her with a pillow stop it you jerk ! and sleep peacefully .......

FREEN GUMMY SMILE MAKES US MELT I'M I RIGHT ?

GOOD NIGHT GUYS AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THIS MUCH SUPPORT 

🥰❤️😘...........