CHAPTER - 33 *

AUTHOR POV -

Time passes Freen started to getting more close towards Becky, her friends and Heidie yes !! you are heard correct , they all are good friends now except for Bec she is jealous of Heidie because of her clinginess towards Freen. Freen also started getting good news from Mike , her mother's company facing a huge loss but her brothers are doing some illegal business but get out easily because of her father's money!! ~ 

On the other hand Nop's anger started getting more-more some of the prisoners feel afraid of his actions . " Once I get out from here first thing I will destroy is you Freenbecky for sure!!  " he break the mud wall with his knuckles.

Becky Pov -

Something is off about phi ?? , Did she get the new girl??? .... no..n I don't think so !!... maybe possible last few days she is not even coming to room to sleep. Should I ask her ?? 

Suddenly she heard a similar voice in the  parking lot , Becky travel towards the voice coming from ...... 

" OOOUCHH!!! HEEIDIEEE!!! STOP IT ..... OKAAY WAIT PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT !! " 

" FREEN DON'T BE SELFISH THINK ABOUT BECKY ?? .... YOU ARE HURTING HER GO TELL HER BEFORE I GO " As she turn around Freen hold her hands and I response Heidie lost her balance and fall on  top of Freen there lips are touching each other , her hands slips on his chest Heidie closes her eyes both of them lying still in shock for the moment until they heard the familiar   voice they got the second shock of seeing Becky there. 

Freen pushed Heidie aside and run fast after Becky ...... aaaaahhhhh god !! waitttt... bec...becky !!!... listen to me . Somehow she manages to catch up with Becky speed but still she is runs like cheetah !!