CHAPTER - 35 *

FREEN POV - 

Thank god I told her the truth a lot of weight lifted from my heart , but this small girl is so stubborn don't know why she never listen listen to me only thing she didn't know is Nop is going to release soon from jail . I have a doubt behind Heidie's threating call he is behind or planning something big , I have to be careful and keep him under my sight . 

" Freen .... Freen ?? !! " Becky calling her several times but she lost in her own thoughts 

AAAhhh!!! sorry Becky I was just zoning out or maybe I am just a little tired , tell me what happened why do you calling me ?? ~ 

" No I just want to ask you can .... you !! spend some time with me ....AAA ....I mean us alone ? !! " Freen smirked on her , yeah sure babe why not just you and me 😉😜........ Becky gulped hard on this statement 

AUTHOR POV - 

After completing the practice of upcoming event she return to hostel on his way she met Lisa after along time , she feels a little excited because after she admitted to hospital that is the first time she met Lisa alone . 

" Hey !! Freen how are you doing ?? " 

" What's up Lisa , I'm good what about you ?? "   

" I'm also doing great , I heard about you hope you are fine now !!~ " 

" Yeah, kind off !! How your practice going ?? " 

" Actually not as expected but I will give my best there , if you don't mind you can join us some of my friends kind liked friendly your matches , they want to learn your techniques if you don't mind !!~ " 

" Yes OfCourse , give me a sec I have to make some important call "

" Go ahead Freen take your time " 

" Okayyyies " 

 Freen make a call - " Hello babe, listen today is going to be a little late I'm going out with my friends " without listening other side response she end the call because she can sense everyone is waiting for her .