CHAPTER 8

AUTHOR POV -

Seeing sleepy baby in bed makes my heart melt I decided not disturb in her sleep I closed the door without making any noise, scrolling my phone then a message pop-up MIKE- " Hey! listen babe I have a news for you your mother company has recently facing loses" . Seriously a relief in my life is started now messed mike to keep the good work . He is always kind to me back in high school he proposed m he but I refused because honestly I don't have feelings for him but he'll always mine bad monkey "-"

My main motto is to take the revenge then I go for a swimming ( some of my back stroke and butterfly stroke just it helps me as a stress remover) now I feel hungry even my stomach is started making sounds , there is a nearby restaurant I order the spicy pad thai and a coke just as a reliefer for me. Phone ring I picked up hey! bec good afternoon , " Freen where are you , is everything alright" she ask while sounding nervously . Yea bec I am fine no need to worry I will meet you at 3 pm okay .

She cut the call as if she is sulking :(

Honestly last night made me wondered when she said I make her wet but I don't think this is the perfect time for relationship , no doubt she looks cute but I don't think I like her in that way you know . I have to clear the things between me and her as I don't like relationship stuff that much!

Then a group of gang I noticed outside the window they are creating a mess to the stall people like mocking them using wrong terminology it's just made me annoy , I saw a girl with blonde hair wearing red crop shirt and black shorts she is just buying her food but these people are irritating her but now a guy touch that girl this makes my blood boils , headed towards them now the things became out of hand they are touching the girl inappropriately seriously I doubted they have their mothers who teach them stuffs like that I just crossed the road just walk towards the stall before the man touch the girl boobs the slammed him and kick on his ass I madly beat them till the blood started to show on their faces , the girl stopped me I turn around to see her face she looks innocent her pale face and lean body makes me wondered if I wasn't there this girl sure be the victim.