CHAPTER 31 *

Author Pov - 

" PLEASE WAIT FOR ME BABE ..... I'M ON MY WAY !! ~~ " Becky is crying continuously , Nam trying to comfort her but she cried ..... after 45 minutes they reached the hospital . Becky ran to the receptionist "  Patient name Freen please check !! " she asked the boy sitting on reception . 

"  Yes Ms. she is shifted in the VIP room , room no 594 Ms. go straight then turn right " Becky followed the route and Nam do the same they entered the room . Freen is lying on the bed Kirk , Kade is sitting on the sofa , Becky ran towards her Phi and hugged her tightly . 

" OOOUCCH !!! " she groaned in pain , I'm sorry babe Becky came into senses  . No worries Bec , but how do you know I am here ?? .... big girl asked the question . 

" I saw the video and Kade  send us the location " her eyes are puffy but the tears flowing continually Freen wiped her tears , give her the sweetest smile even in pain . Can you tell me why you put yourself in danger didn't you  ask help from Kade and Kirk especially from guards Freenn !!! ..... her voice is in pain to her love like this . 

" Because I planed it , I get the information from my sources that he had planed to kidnap you baby that's why I needed to do the permanent thing , I only asked Nam to shift with Rosie so that you will get busy with the shifting and I knew that Nop is going to beat me if I asked for help there then he will definitely find another way to threat me and you so I asked Kirk to record the video of beating me , so that the chairman shut him out of this college and maybe Police complained  for him . Also spreading the video in college is my idea so that pressure on authorities will increases , I hope so till now HOD's already contacted to his parents ...... ao...aa ... I'm sorry to make you worried Bec-Bec , I love you Babe more than you know . "  

" Enough !! Freen at least you can tell me about this thing ,you lied to me " 

" Please don't sulk now babe, I am really sorry and I have no intention to hide from you I... just worried that you will never allow me to the thing " Ohhhh !! you seriously think now I will trust you , YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN MOVE NOW ..... YOU WAIT BITCH !!! .... she pinched the big girl shoulder . " AAAAHHHUUG!!!! IT HURT'S MAN !!! ~ " Freen showing her fake crying , Becky giggled on her cuteness.  

" Close your eyes and rest bitch !!! " Freen gulp hard , she saw her little one like a red dragon Freen nodded she doesn't want to die this early at least without making love !!! .....Hehe ~~   

********************************************