Untitled Part 3

Hello guys this is my first story please avoid my mistakes I hope you like this story.

AUTHOR POV- Becca has done her studies from online mode and for master degree in marketing she has got an admission in Imperial college London , she is an extrovert , love pink color and usually kind. Freen also got the same college and in same course , but she is street smart girl and receive the scholarship in the coarse .

Time fast forward and comes to the first day of college.

FREEN POV- Honestly I am not that excited to meet new people because humans are selfish they only love you for a specific reason or you can say that until they got the another one. After reaching to the college gate by cab I straightly go to the office to get the room keys and to find the schedule of my class . As I am walking to the corridor I see a group of people are gathered here and whispering something I just ignore them and walk towards the office and just collected my things.

When I walk out the office a girl just collided , I hold her hand from one hand and grab her from the waist when I open my eyes I just WOOOHH! she is so beautiful and her face is just like a child .

I feel like my heart just stops working but I came to reality and leave her. She just say sorry and give a hand to handshake and say hello my name is Becky. I give my hand too and tell her hey my name is Freen. I am about to walk out she just grab my hand and say can we exchange our numbers, I said yeah sure why not. After that we say goodbye to each other .

BECCA POV- I feel like she is just soo hot!! but cold no expression on her face although I like her. What I just met her and feel like I fucking love her she is super attractive . I love her maybe but I don't think she likes me .

When I touch her hand I feel so soft and her body is so strong OOHHH MY GOD!!!

I ask for her number so that I just want to meet her again by any excuse you know .*) I have to rush towards my room so that I can see who is my roommate I hope she is a nice person and to settle my things inside I have soo much to do please god show some mercy to me. I walk towards the hostel area and I see the lady warden is sitting there I go towards her and ask her where is my room located.