CHAPTER 9 *

AUTHOR POV-

Holding the girl while crossing the road just casually to make her comfortable I sit beside the girl , "Thank you for saving me " the girl said with a beautiful smile while holding my hand . I chuckled at her , her name is Heildi she told me she is doing the master degree in linguistic languages as for she is asking me for the lunch because for saving her.

In London this is the time autum end and winter starts for me my favourite season is going to start especially waiting for December , as my first time I meet the girl I love unfortunately she is not with me I miss her she is my whole world my besttttest friend! I love you Marry I hope you can see me from there , staring at the cloudy sky at the same time I see my mom and brother's faces laughing at me . Why me god ? hnn . , why everything I love lost me ? , why they killed her ! just for make my life more miserable crying in my room with my blur eyes can see the dark sky . I gathered all the strength take a cold shower wear my favourite black t- shirt and jeans , forced a smile while seeing myself in the mirror .

I knocked at the door then becky came out , she probably be sulking I smiled at her she smile at me back , becky can I come in I need to talk to you if you are free right now . I don't known why her eyes are swollen and she is faking her smile I don't known something is not right , "Yeah p'freen for sure please have a seat ". I gave her the glass of water and preapare some khao pad , she is eating silently i secretly steal some glaces of her eating . Becca she said and sit beside me i known for what she is calling me , bec i want to discuss about last night her face is very nervous ,i don't know how to say but i don't think so i like you , i mean i like you only as a friend not more than this please don't get me wrong .

I know you don't like me but i either can't stop myself to stay away from you can we be atleast become friends if you are confortable . Yes we can do this instead of complicating things , thank you becca for understanding me . p'freen can we have together please i asked her in low clear voice .

Finally p'freen say yes , but still i have a feeling something is not right with her or maybe i started overthinking again i give a pause to all my thoughts running in my head and just smile to her

Finally p'freen say yes , but still i have a feeling something is not right with her or maybe i started overthinking again i give a pause to all my thoughts running in my head and just smile to her .....