Chapter 2

I was woken up by someone bagging on my door. I wasn't even awake when I opened the door. They passed me and walked straight into my living room.

"How are you not ready yet?" The person yelled at me.

When I finally got my eyes used to the light I saw it was Vita interrupting my beauty sleep. "What the fuck do you mean?"

"We are leaving for the airport in two hours" Vita looked at me.

Vita had been a close friend of mine for years. I met her because she had to do a photo shoot with MRFY and needed a bit of help. The only thing I did while being there as make fun of them, and Vita then joined me. She was now Joker Out's personal photographer so she was going on tour with us to capture it all. I was glad I wasn't going to be the only girl suffering with those two bands.

"I need to start packing then" I casually said as I started making my morning coffee. Or more my midday coffee since it was 2 pm.

"Did you completely forget that we had to go on tour today?" Vita was in shock.

"It must have slipped my mind. I felt like there were weeks until we had to go on tour" I drank the coffee but unfortunately burned my tongue on it. "fuck"

"Go get some ice for your tongue while I start packing your shit" Vita entered my room and pulled out a suitcase. "And please for everyones sake, take a shower before we leave".

"Alright mom" I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"How will I survive with taking care of nine kids and taking pictures meanwhile" She yelled referring to both of the bands.

She kinda was like a mother to me. Always taking care of me and making sure I ate enough. She was too kind to all of us. I loved her so much.

🃏🃏🃏

"What took you guys so long?" Stras asked as me and Vita as we made it to the gate. I apparently took a little bit longer for me to get ready than I thought. Vita yelled at me the whole way there so I did not need another lecture about how I should schedule my day better.

"Ask Lydia about that" Vita said exhausted because we ran through the whole airport.

"I may or may have not forgotten that we had to leave for Italy today" I said to the others.

"I wished you had forgotten" Bojan said to me.

"Nice to see you too loser" I gave him a fake smile,

"I'm happy that you are here" Jan said to me as he hugged me. The other boys from Joker Out all gave me a hug.

"I would hug you but that would mean I have to get up and there is no way I'm doing that" Rok said from his seat. He was spread out over 3 seats as he had his jacket as a blanket.

Rok was just an angle sent from heaven. He had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen and I would fall in love with him if I hadn't watched all the nasty things he had done through the years. 

When you first see someone take a beer bong through their ass, you will never think of them romantically.

I walked over to Rok and gave him a little forehead kiss. "You look so cute all cuddled up" I admired him.