Epilogue

It was finally the day that I would marry Bojan Cvjetičanin. I had been waiting for a whole year for it to happen since there was so much planning going into it.

I saw my father waiting for me at the end of the isle as I approached him. I was wearing my weeding dress with the vale over my head. The moment my father saw me he looked at me in awe.

I was grateful I had him by my side in this important moment. We locked our arms together and started walking down the isle. 

I looked to my side and saw Mae standing there. She was the girl who was always up for a night out and managed to make me forget every single problem just by being in her company. I loved Mae.

I got closer and saw Nace. He would always be the first to say good morning to me and make sure I had ate, sometimes even cook it for me even though it was gluten free I still enjoyed his company. I loved Nace

Jure oh Jure. There was no one like Jure. He had such a fun spirit where he was glistening with hope and light. I knew Jure had big plans ahead of him, might become a chef or might continue down the road with musician. Whatever he decided to do I would support him no matter what. I loved Jure.

I locked eyes with Jan who dried away a tear. Jan was all around the place and managed to make sure everyone got a piece of him amazing personality, and no one had ever complained because if you are only accompanied with Jan for just a second you would understand why. I loved Jan.

As much as Kris hated on Bojan, I knew it was brotherly love which was also the reason why he was one of the groomsmen, even though Bojan had joked at said Kris would be the only one from the band that wouldn't be a groomsman. Kris was probably one of the funniest people I had met, he was just letting all his evil thoughts out into the open. I loved Kris.

By Bojan's side was Jere standing. I could tell that Jere was holding Bojan's pinky in attempt to calm him down. Jere was one of the best things that had happened to Bojan, he was like a second partner. He was such a good friend and filled with so much love. I loved Jere.

As I stood by the alter I felt Stras behind me. Stras really had been there for me through so many times and showed that he really was worthy of my time. The bond we shared as best friends would never disappear as he would be by my side for the rest of my life. I loved Stras.

There he stood. Right in front of me with those silky chocolate eyes starring into my soul with his white teeth showing. He undid my vale so he could finally look at me probably. In that moment everything went quiet and it felt as if we were the two last people on earch just smiling at each other.

I was ready to become his forever as husband and wife. 

I loved Bojan Cvjetičanin. 

Author note:

First of all I would like to thank every single person of you who have read, voted and commented on this book. All the love and support you have shown me through both "Flawless" and "Novi Val" has been something I never imagined. I truly love every single one of you from the bottom of my heart.

Also can we just appreciate how I made a good ending just because of how much hate I got from the ending of "Novi Val". Jesus Christ you all were fucking pissed about that. But I must say there will probably be an alternative ending posted on my 'One shot' book to Flawless at some point just because that is the ending I had in mind since chapter two. 

Spoiler alert: you will hate me for it so that is why it's not the real ending.

Anyways talking about books. I still have a 'One shot' book that I update maybe once or twice a week if you would like to read that.

Now what you all have been waiting for.

Did someone say new Jan fan fiction book?

I love you and I'll hopefully see you in my next book🫶🏼🥰