Chapter 17

The feeling of laying in Bojan's arms was actually really comforting. I was finding comfort in Bojan for some reason, the way he was able to calm me down with his touch was such a good quality he had. I really wish I wasn't so needy for his touch but unfortunately I craved it.

I had woken up before Bojan but didn't want to leave the bed quite yet. I was laying on his bare chest while I slowly started drawing with my fingers small butterflies on his chest. I was in my own world just drawing so I was a bit scared when Bojan finally said something. "What are you doing?"

"Drawing butterflies idiot" I laughed.

"Why butterflies?" He asked me.

"They are my favourite animal. Every single one of them is unique and flawless. I could watch them for hours" I explained to him.

"You are pretty unique. I have never met anyone who has hated me this much but still loved so much to be close to me" He told me. I raised my head from his chest and just gave him an annoyed look.

"Oh I can easily go back to only hating you if you so desperately want that?" I raised my brow at him. 

He pulled me back on to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. "Nah this is alright. Keep doing those butterflies, it felt really good" His eyes shut again while he enjoyed the feeling of my touch.

There was a knock on the door. "Hide under the bed" I told Bojan before I went to open the door.

"Why should I hide?" Bojan asked me.

"I think it would look pretty wrong to see you in my bed only wearing your boxers so hide idiot!" I said and he did as I said.

When I opened the door it revealed Stras. He didn't even let me open the door properly before he barged into my room and plopped himself on the bed. "What's up Stras?" I took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I met a girl last night. I have never had better sex than I've had with her. Her pussy was just so..." Stras said but I had to interrupt him.

"Stras please spare me the details. I really don't wanna listen to it" I told him in disgust.

"No you don't understand her. I'm in love with her" Stras exclaimed.

"Let me correct you. You are in love with her pussy" I laughed. The only thing that was on that man's mind was sex.

"Alright maybe that might be true but her pussy is a part of her so that means I love her" Stras did make a good point. "Anyways Kris told me Bojan took you home last night because you didn't feel to good. What happened?"

"I smoked a bit to much weed and freaked out, nothing serious" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Did Bojan take care of you?" he asked me.

"Yeah" I responded.

"Where is he now?" Stras was looking into my soul trying to read me.

"I don't know, probably sleeping in his room" I looked away.

"Liar, I have just been in his room and his bed is untouched so Bojan where the fuck are you at?!" he yelled out in the room. 

Bojan crawled out from under the bed. "Oh hello Stras what are you doing here?" Bojan innocently asked.

"I could ask you the same question" Stras looked him up and down.

"You told me to take care of her so that's what I did" Bojan explained himself.

"By fucking her Bojan?" He let out a snort.

Bojan was too stunned to speak so I spoke for him. "God no......never.....no....no....no... I would never......no" I kept repeating that and with every 'no' Bojan looked more hurt. We both felt the same way about one another, there was absolutely nothing in the air between us, right?