Chapter 4

The tour had lasted for a week now going to Turin, Amsterdam and now we were in Brussels where we would do two shows. Since we had to be there for about four days, we got a hotel room to sleep in. It wasn't like it was bad sleeping on the road but I missed the feeling of space.

As we were on the road I got even closer to the Joker Out boys, or except for Bojan but who are surprised over that. I would stay up late playing Uno with Jan, Rok, Jure and Nace almost every night. We had kinda made it a ritual to do it. Jan thought he was the best but honestly he was the worst and for sure was a bad loser.

The hotel room we had gotten was more like a mini mansion. It had five bedrooms in total so we would have to share. Since I hadn't been on tour with any of the guys, I didn't have a regular sleeping partner like everyone else. Nace and Kris, Jan and Jure, Rok and Stras slept together. Since Vita and Tomaz were in a relationship they shared a room too.

"I'll take this one" I said as the others had chosen their bedrooms.

"No no no no" Bojan said to me. "That's my room cunt. I normally never share a bed with anyone and I am for sure no going to be sharing a bed with you" 

Since Bojan would normally bring someone back to the hotel room, he just got his own so the others didn't have to listen to that. Unfortunately for us there was only one bedroom left.

"You can sleep on the couch because this is my room" I blocked the entrance to the room to make sure he would not go in there.

"Lydia get the fuck out of my room. I'm not gonna share the bed with you. You can sleep on the floor if you want this room" He said and pushed me into the room.

I jumped on the bed to mark my territory. Bojan just stood there laughing at me. "Do you really think that you laying on the bed will prevent me from not sleeping there? You really must be stupid"

"Can't you just switch room with Rok and then me and Stras can share this room?" I asked him while he was unpacking his luggage.

"Definitely not. Do you even know how much Rok snores, I will not be able to close an eye all night" Bojan complained.

"Now you know how I felt last night when he snuck into my room in the middle of the night" I told him. Rok had a thing with sleep walking and somehow he always managed to go into my room.

"Oh yeah I actually saw that. I considered to wake him up but then I remembered how much it would bother you, so I didn't wake him" Bojan said with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Idiot" I told him and threw a pillow at him. I regretted that pretty quickly when he threw it back at me where the sipper hit my lip and made a small cut.

Blood started dripping down my face and all Bojan did was laugh at me. "That's what you get for calling me an idiot" He gave me a fake smile.

I ran to the bathroom we had in the room. The moment I looked into the mirror and saw blood all over my face I passed out. You can say I have a bit of a fear of blood.

When you see your mother coughing up blood and having it come out of every hole in her body you start developing a fear from it. A lot with my mother's sickness trigged me now, including blood and hospital. One of my worst fears was to get hurt and then go to a hospital. I had seen my mother die in a hospital years ago and had never gone back, it brought too many bad memories.

Bojan POV:

Lydia ran to the bathroom after I had thrown that pillow at her. She got what she deserved so I didn't regret anything. I laid myself on the queen size bed and was about to the comfortable but then I heard a big noise come from the bathroom as if something fell over.