Chapter 12

"Omg what did you do?" My friend Gwen asked me.

"Well right after he said that Stras came out. He took Bojan to bed and comforted him while I slept in my own bed alone" I explained to my girls.

I was back in Ljubljana for about 10 days before I would go on tour again. I was out having drinks with my girls, Gwen, Aura and Dahlia. They knew my hatred about my hatred to Bojan and of course they had to get all the gossip from the last few weeks on tour.

"I can't believe Bojan was sobbing in your arms...." Aura said being all shocked. It was a big surprise to them since when I left Slovenia the man would do anything to get away from me.

"I know right? But I must say he is really suffering these days" I told them.

"How so? No matter what he probably deserves it" Dahlia asked

"His girlfriend is beating him" The moment I said that that quickly all became quiet.

"Okay maybe he don't deserve to be beaten by his girlfriend" Dahlia took back what she said earlier. "Why hasn't she been cancelled yet?" 

"I saw her on insta and I swear the god, she thinks she is the shit because she is dating one of the hottest frontmen in our generation" Aura said out loud. 

They might all hate on because I hate him, but they still thought he was pretty hot for some reason. Their standers were low even though they were all in relationships.

"Hottest frontman in our generation? Have you ever seen Alex Turner or my good friend Damiano David?" I asked them.

Since I had played with Måneskin a few times I had gotten pretty close with them all. And I must say Damiano was something else, he was hot, had this amazing energy over him and was just an amazing person.

"Fair enough but Bojan is still in top 3 then" Aura told me.

"Definitely not. Elijah from Inhaler, Ross Lynch from The Driver Era, Jesse from The Neighbourhood, Dylan from Wallows and I could keep going" I started mentioning men who were all 10x hotter than Bojan.

"You made your point Lia, but that doesn't mean that Bojan is not an attractive man, because he really is" Gwen told me.

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes at them and took another sip.

Liked by: Bojan_cvjeticanin and 467,067 others

Lydiacruz: Back with my girls and a small break from touring

Gwenstub: Why did you have to post the one picture I look like an idiot in

↠Krisgusti: Lia where are you at. You were supposed to come to the studio with us today