Chapter 3

After we had gotten off the plane and landed in Bologna, we had driven to where the tour busses would be at. The tour busses would funny enough take us all over Europe for the next few months. It was already midnight when we got to the bus.

Both of the bands would be sharing a tour bus so that would be interesting. Most of the boys were kind enough to give me the master bedroom since I would be the only girl in the bus.

"How the fuck is it fair that she get's a queen size bed all to herself while we have to lay in these small ass beds. She does not deserve it at all" Bojan complained.

"Suck my cock" I told him. I was still drunk after all that wine me and Stras drank on the way there.

"Can't take your job of sucking too much cock" Bojan fired back at me.

"Sucks to be you....huh? Must be so jealous of me sucking everyone off except for you because you have such a tiny cock" I started laughing at my own comment to him and so did the others.

"I know if you ever came close to my cock, you would bite it off" Bojan said.

"Valid" I knew he was right about that. First thing he was right about. "Honestly you are such a..."

"Alright sweetie, time to go to bed before this escalates. You are way too drunk and we are only on day one of this tour, so you guys can't already have your first fight" Rok started pulling me towards my bedroom.

"Hope you die in your sleep!" I heard Bojan yell from the living room.

"Don't worry it will be you I'm killing in my sleep!" I yelled back at him.

The room mostly were just a bed and then a few shelves but I did have privacy which I was glad of. 

Rok put me on the bed and started tugging me under the duvet.

"Goodnight honey boo boo" Rok said as he kissed my forehead.

"Where the fuck did the nickname honey boo boo all the suddenly come from?" I laughed at it. It was the first time he had ever called me that.

"I really have no idea, it just came out" Rok started laughing with me. It quickly turned into a a whole laughing fit we both had.

We must have looked like maniacs.

"Why are you laughing?" Kris then popped his head into the room.

"Honey boo boo!" We both screamed at the same time.

"Whatever you guys are on, I want it" Kris said laughing at us. "Rok let the queen herself get some must needed sleep"

Rok followed Kris out of the room but before he said. "The queen herself honey boo boo" which just made me burst out laughing again.

"For fuck sake please shut the fuck up! Your laugh sound like a cheese grater against a chalkboard" Bojan walked into the room.

"Bojan Bojan Bojan" I started repeating his name. "Have you every thought about the fact that your name is just a worse version of 'Jan'?" 

He started rolling his eyes at me. "I forgot how you always think of stupid questions when you are drunk"

"You love me when I'm drunk" I sarcastically said.

"That is a big fat lie because you always seem to ruin my life even more when you are drunk" he said.

"Who was is it of us that drunkly told a reporter about my father?" I brought it up again.

"Your father deserved to go to jail for what he had done. You don't get to steal from the government and get away with it" Bojan "logically" said.

"Do you even know why he stole the money Bojan?" I asked him.