Chapter 24

The road trip up to Trenta wasn't too bad since it was only a two hour drive. Meaning it wasn't too bad didn't mean that we all weren't asleep the whole way there except for Jure who was driving the car. I was sleeping on Bojan's lap with his arms holding me.

I always felt for safe and comfortable when I slept with Bojan by my side so last night did I only manage to get a few hours before we had to leave, but I got caught up on sleep on the way to Trenta so it was fine.

We had made it to our cabin about lunch time. We unloaded the car and brought it into the cabin. It really reminded me of the cabin me and my family used to come to every winter and go out skiing. I honestly really missed skiing, it was probably one of my favourites activities.

Bojan and I were quick to dips the master bedroom that had it's own bathroom with it. There were five bedrooms in total so the rest of the guys got to have their own bedroom. I didn't mind it one bit that I had to share a room with Bojan for 1,5 months, it would be a test to see if we would actually get along sharing an apartment at some point.

We all unpacked before we decided to explore the house. It was their old producer and my mentor Zare's cabin, his father had built years ago. Zare made it into his own where he would often bring artist to explore a more creative side of them. Stras was actually the one who told me about the place since he spent about two weeks up there just holding a bit of vacation with MRFY and Zare.

They even recorded an acoustic version of their song 'Zalijublia' up there. (I actually really recommend watching that video. Stras's voice is so beautiful and you guys get a vibe of how it is in Trenta. Just go to MRFY youtube and you will easily find it)

The basement was were all the magic would happen. We he brought a few instruments along with us but Zare had a lot we could play around with. It was pretty big an luxurious compared to the rest of the house that was really old. 

"Should we just dive right in?" I asked them.

"We could start with 'Ne bi smel'" Jan suggested.

"I don't think I know that one" I told them. I could see Bojan throwing a piece off paper at Jan for saying it. "Come on Bojan, we need to start somewhere" I said.

"Fine" Bojan got ready. "We have a little bit but it's not finished yet" He said.

(It is being released in Slovenian and sung in Slovenian but for the sake of us all knowing what the fuck is being said I'm gonna write the lyrics in English)

Kris started the rhythm with his guitar. 

"I'm sorry for calling you againeven though it's late and you hate my guts.I'd like to know what I can do" Bojan sang without looking at me. He was singing with such a powerful voice so you could really feel the emotions in the song.

"There are no right words, I searched for them all night,besides saying that I'm endlessly sorry.I'm sorrythat it hurts, it's no better in this song.I'm sorryfor being blind and not seeing it before" As the song went on I started realising that this might have been the song about me he didn't wanted to show when we were on tour.

"I poured my ashes over the truth.

Guilty forever, never whole" Bojan looked anywhere else than at me.

"I betrayed you for a moment of false happiness" Bojan finally looked at me as he sang. This line reminded me a lot of the situation with my father. He betrayed me and my family just to see me hurt thinking it would make him happy.